Photoshopping Bikes/bits

nohpee°

EDIT:

Infact.. could you take the stickers off this.. as this is a nice colour :-

identiti%20met.jpg

Cheers, my mates graphic will go nice with this..

and before you say its mine and using a mate as an excuse.. ive got a Ashton now :D

Edited by Class Team Trials

could someone show me what show me what my bike woulsd look like with rear maxxis high rooler custom stickers and middleburn rs7;s

picture_004_copy3.jpg

thanks

It would be easier for echotron or some other smart cookie to 'shop the pic, if you get a direct side-on pic if you want them to change tires etc....its hard if it's squint cause they have to find a pic of a tire to put on top and its hard to find pics of tires at angles.......

:-

It would be easier to 'shop the pic, if you get a direct side-on pic if you want them to change tires etc....its hard if it's squint cause they have to find a pic of a tire to put on top and its hard to find pics of tires at angles.......

well said, it can be done though, pretty tricky stuff perpectives Edited by EcHoTrOn

EDIT:

Infact.. could you take the stickers off this.. as this is a nice colour  :-

identiti%20met.jpg

Cheers, my mates graphic will go nice with this..

and before you say its mine and using a mate as an excuse.. ive got a Ashton now  :D

with my good freind monsoir paint: :D

judge.jpg

To all you experts, what is the best way to select the area you want to change ?!

I'm using the magic wand tool atm and setting that number (can't remember it's name now) quite low so that you can select little ares for the fine detail and stuff. I'm sure there must be a better way of doing it cos it takes ages like this and doesn't always look perfect.

Also, how the hell so you change something to black. The way I do it with layers and stuff it won't do black.....Weirdness.

Cheers

Frog

I use the polygon lasso tool

jus takes a little while to go round the whole frame. colours are one of the easiest things to do on photoshop, making colours look believable without just changing the hue is hard.

changing to black and white is a little bit harder than colours, even silvers quite easy.

I dont tend to change the colour balance, I airbrush the frame or use this cool method:

draw 3 lines(the one in the middle being lighter or darker)

then as u have that bit selected with the lasso apply quite a large gaussian blur and it will look like tubing.

shop.jpg

silver:

shopinvert.jpg

hope it helps

ally