Photoshopping Bikes/bits

nohpee°

I'm gonna respary my Brisa when I have enough time and money, but I dunno what colour to do it in. Can someone make it in a variety of colours please ?! I was thinking of matt black or maybe white.

But have a play around with it. Keep in mind the colours of all the other parts are either blue, sliver or black :-

front_side.jpg

side1_copy1.jpg

front_side_2.jpg

side2_copy1.jpg

Cheers guys

Frog

P.S.

The stickers won't be there...Might design some new ones, or I might keep it blank...Not sure yet.

Sorted. I think it looks pretty ace :D

Umm....As great as that is I was kinda hoping for something a bit more.....Refined :-"

I've got a Koxx in reserve it's ok (or will have soon anyways)....The Brisa is gonna be more of a "I'm bored so I'll do it up" kind of a thing.

:D

Frog

Hey all!

can somone please tell me how to change a colour I can do it a bit but the colour never matches I use the brush tool with the mode: colour but the colours seem to transparent and I cant seem to get the colours I want :- any help would be great!!

cheers all!

Aha...Thank you, you wonderful people :-

I have to say that the blue one, altho you said it was done badly....IS GORGEOUS! That colour looks mint, especially with all the blue bits on me bike.

I also like the pink just cos it will stand out :D

Green, as much as I like the colour, it doen't go with anything, and I have tio colour co-ordinate to some extent. Hehe.

I'm torn between matt black and that blue now...Hmmm.

Frog

Here, put your hands to this!

karate.jpg

This guys suit thing... put it on..

wolff1_glo_00.jpg

Sorry very random, just wanted to see if you can do it with clothes :-

if the first suit is no good, ill find out some other pics, infact I'll do that now.

Theres prizes for the winner :D

EDIT, more suits

product.2.gif

0018.jpg

ohh, and two silly ones :D"

tak3-5.gif

Kung-Fu-Thorsten2.jpg

Edited by Class Team Trials

Seen as someone has killed this thread^^^^ can someone please make my bike ALL black. (its currently ALL silver with my lite guys on and was wondering what it would look like black). Cheers. :thumbsup:

my_bike_copy10.jpg

EDIT: oh and please can you get rid of the seat tube and if possible make it look like I have monty tires (white strip on sidewalls). thanks. :-

Edited by RicH_87

hey, thanks everyone. I feel like a blue peter presenter judging a drawing competion (or so I heard :- )

Looks ok I think, ain't gonna do it though cos it'll probably cos more than the bike. might get the tires though. :D

thanks again. :thumbsup: