Wheel Offset.

Adam Griffiths

bit harsh. ive only used my manual once. haynes manual on the otherhand... different story

I honestly don't think anyone, who cant check a manual, or use google to search for a simple problem should ever be let behind the wheel of a car.

i own a 2007 mitsubishi colt. i want to put some alloy wheels on it cus ive only got steel shit ones on at the moment. does anybody know what the wheel offset is of these cars are.:)

Save your money for petrol, once you start driving you'll realise what an actual bum rape motoring is, and what an even bigger waste of money cosmetic upgrades are.

No matter what wheels you put on a misubishi colt, you're never going to look bolla'.

Edited by adamtrials

Save your money for petrol, once you start driving you'll realise what an actual bum rape motoring is, and what an even bigger waste of money cosmetic upgrades are.

No matter what wheels you put on a misubishi colt, you're never going to look bolla'.

Yea i completely agree with this. Could also try putting the money you save from not buying wheels towards actually learning how to drive properly....

Or a gay Saab jardo?

Haha, no such thing as a gay Saab. There old mans cars anyway so they could be gay and we'd never know...

yep but with only 10000 miles and 1 year old for 4000 pound when list is 9000 it was no brainer.

It's still a gay car, sell it and buy something cool is my advice. It'll only over depreciate, where as if you sell that and make a profit you can buy something cheap that you won't loose much money on when you sell it (Y)

Is the manual really going to go into detail about wheel offsets, etc? Why would the average Colt owner care about all that?

Have a look for some Mitsubishi forums and ask on there. Main focus should be the size, offset, bolt pattern (Can't remember the name for it!) and also it's best to look at tyre prices for that particular size!

Is the manual really going to go into detail about wheel offsets, etc? Why would the average Colt owner care about all that?

Have a look for some Mitsubishi forums and ask on there. Main focus should be the size, offset, bolt pattern (Can't remember the name for it!) and also it's best to look at tyre prices for that particular size!

PCD (Y)

Anyone whos trying to talk him otu of this or has any suggestions as to whats better to do with his own money and property..Well, take this as a polite warning about where to go. If you don't like the fact that he's trying to make his own little piece of thr world or his first car better (in anyway) you don't really deserve to be breathing.

But in all fairness being young and not actually driving yet, he isnt gonig to be that experienced. He is better of saving his money for the moment, if he still believes he wants/needs alloys 6ish months later then i wouldnt have batted an eye lid, but he is trying to bling a car which he cant drive, and when he is driving he is going to curb his alloys and then have shite looking alloys cause they are damaged. just my opinion, doesnt have to take that bit of advice, but a few weeks after he is driving and he damages his alloys after splashing out on them then ill happily turn around and say i told you so. But to say i dont deserve to be breathing cause i have a bit of advice which he can take or leave is.... f**king naive of you!