Atomz Premier 20"

AdamR28

COOOOOOOOL.

I love it. Should have done the stock in that colour too! I don't feel at home without a lairy colour on my bike.

Edit: Not a fan of the forks though. Geo looks similar to onza forks as per '05 full build T-Pros etc.

Edited by The Duck

Because it's better than having horizontal. :P

Just fit it and forget, and you don't have to set the brake up every time you take the wheel out.

Can't work out why it's so heavy though, dual maggy and the rest seems really light...

Because it's better than having horizontal. :P

Just fit itand forget hit it and cry, and you don't have to set the brake up every time you take the wheel out.

edit: Ads, you need a different background. Most of your full bike shots are way too bright and you can't see the bike properly. A shiny silver background doesn't work in my opinion.

Edited by Greetings

edit: Ads, you need a different background. Most of your full bike shots are way too bright and you can't see the bike properly. A shiny silver background doesn't work in my opinion.

I would check your monitor settings, all the pictures' histograms are pretty much spot on.