The Best Riding Song

prodigy6061

what is the best song to ride to as i listen to my ipod when im riding and also just wanted to know what songs you lot like to ride to. It has also been proven that listening to a song with higher bpm makes the body work at a better pace. So come on lads what song gets you going.

I mainly listen to rock,death metal etc when riding, gets my adrenaline levels going.

Try:

Lamb of god

Killswitch engage

Bring me the horizon

Bullet for my valentine

HIM

All that remains

God forbid.

I could go on all day.

For me it sounds a bit strange but i will listen to music from different riding films, for example

fear factory (the two from third down)

queens of the stone age (from heaven and hell the second coming)

pendulum and roni size (from trials is dead) or if i dont fancy them i will listen to stone sour, slipknot, killswitch engage, il nino, lamb of god all that remains, soul fly, millencolin, papa roach, iron maiden, metallica, trivium, in flames and when i wind down on my ride home its good old jack johnson, 3 doors down and some more mellow stuff. Also i like to ride to drum and bass anything like skiba, dj hype, shy fx. But i have to say that my all time fave riding tune has to be come clean by eleventeen.

smooth flowy hip hop. such as sweatshop union or Jurassic 5

or a continuous DJ set as found on the fabric live albums. nothing too aggressive though

i find if you listen to more flowy rythm music it helps you link your moves more, and carry a line.

in essence, iv found death metal makes you ride more aggressivly, and is better suited to TGS

more relaxed and flowy music makes you more creative and is better for flowy lines.

also real chill stuff like jack johnson and DJ Fdel (some of it) are great for a chilled ride

Jack johnson is good for the wind down i find on the way to the pub in the car with the boys! Imo, cypress hill is good to ride to also forgot them! Remanufacture by fear factory is a good album its kinda metal/techno slightly strange! Pin the tail on the honkey by Dislocated styles is good its metal/hiphop

Yep, whatever gets you going.

I like to spin up random stuff like the following on my little boom box. I'm too technically resistant to have an iPod or similar.

Dimmu Borgir

Arch Enemy

Pennywise

Vandlas

Slayer

Postal Service <--- odd choice for me

Napalm Death

Pitchshifter

Slipknot

You get the idea.

and some old school 80s skate rock on occasion.

Cheers!

I mainly listen to rock,death metal etc when riding, gets my adrenaline levels going.

Try:

Lamb of god

Killswitch engage

Bring me the horizon

Bullet for my valentine

HIM

All that remains

God forbid.

I could go on all day.

i argree with bulet for my valentine and bring me the horizon, but i also like normal rock like Steve vai and joe satch, paul gilbert.