New Ride Neon Bow 09

TheChai

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8999...mp;l=cea11819d9

After losing my initally shipment to Trials-uk, and being out of the trials scene for a while due to end of year exams, Neon has kindly sent me their new bow frame along with stem and bar.

Going to be out riding much more over summer ideally make another video or two.

The BB on this bike is +75 (quoted of the website), I am still trying to get used to the feel of it, but it certainly doesnt feel too out of place.

I believe the frame would be available from Tartybikes pretty soon.

Comments would be great

For those of you who ride london, i will be out again very soon this weekend even!

i dont like my bow :P everyone else seems to >.<

i didnt realise they came in long and short. when dan sent me one he said it would be the same geo as the older neon, its definatly not, mines a 1015wb. and thats too long for me being a short ass.

whats the chain like on the stays aswell? mines only scuffed the paint really.

i am not too sure about the actual geo at the moment, i will edit when i get down to measure it, but it rides great had a couple of decent rides on it now.

chain does still slap the top stay, and has made a slight grove, i do believe a thinner chain would help that, like a thin mountain bike one which is probably what they are using in china.

both brakes are better then any magura i have used, when i had disk brakes for the first time on my conquer i think i fell in love with them, i had to ride a non disk brake bike for 6 months before i got this bow, so its quite a blessing to be back on them again.

I do have a set of martas which i might put on if i start doing competitions more regularly, but the avids are working fine now