Damon Watson

Ben G

Damon enters BEAST MODE.

;) i will be trying to yer wen i get bike sorted, after seeing dan mac april 09 i dont think i could post a shit video up. only going to release it when im 100% happy with it instead of boshing one out like i usually do

;) i will be trying to yer wen i get bike sorted, after seeing dan mac april 09 i dont think i could post a shit video up. only going to release it when im 100% happy with it instead of boshing one out like i usually do

your trials is different to Dan Mac, i think that you have to follow in your line.

Edited by G_!

Won't happen, he's a right sack of unmotivated potatos

yes.

is pathetic see how Damon thought that he was the best rider, Danny Mac teach to him the reality.

really i don't want a Damon copying to Danny Mac. Damon is a great rider, he doesn't need copy to nobody. Different riders, different styles, different qualities.

I hope follow enjoying of Damon style.

yes.

is pathetic see how Damon thought that he was the best rider

i never said that what so ever wtf u on about

I think what Damon means is that he will stop posting videos of 50% lines that he is happy with and 50% that he is not. Instead he will do what Mr.Mac did and take his time until he is 100% happy with the footage.

(Y) hit the nail on the head!

yes.

is pathetic see how Damon thought that he was the best rider, Danny Mac teach to him the reality.

really i don't want a Damon copying to Danny Mac. Damon is a great rider, he doesn't need copy to nobody. Different riders, different styles, different qualities.

I hope follow enjoying of Damon style.

Shh go lick danny macs bum somewhere else also, try to make sense when your doing it :)

No, I disagree. If Damon can learn Danny Mac style riding, he'll have the edge for style AND power.

Cmon Damon!

what and sell out like some wanabe? haha get real

Surely someone with the riding skillz of Damon Watson should have a massive line of potential sponsors queueing up to support him...

Oh, right, the attitude thing :rolleyes:

lol? he already has another frame sponsor sorted, like 2 days after he left marino