New Members Jokes Thread!

Paperclip

Cheesy chat up lines.

You remind me of a parking ticket, cuz you got fine written all over you!

Nice legs what time do they open!

They are so crap! Lol

I got some better ones ;):

'Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day'.

'Umm, your tags showing. It says, made in heaven'.

'My girlfriend died in a carcrash. The bad news is, she's dead. Good news is, i'm available!'.

'If I said you had a good body, would you ..hold it against me?'

I got some better ones ;):

'Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day'.

'Umm, your tags showing. It says, made in heaven'.

'My girlfriend died in a carcrash. The bad news is, she's dead. Good news is, i'm available!'.

'If I said you had a good body, would you ..hold it against me?'

ohh god!

see youll have some luck with the ladies :|

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hunting Flies" He responded.

"Oh. Killing any?" She asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

Literally the best chat up line I've ever used on a repeat offender...

I know this bird (no names!) who's in a relationship and stuff but loves a bit of casual sex, one day I managed to bed her after a night at the pub.

Anyway, next morning was a bit awkward and she just said the usual "Yeah it was great, but it can't happen again I need to stop this shit!"

Saw her in the pub again a few days later and I crept up behind her and whispered in her ear "There the whitest teeth I've ever come across !!!"

She was all over me again :P

Literally the best chat up line I've ever used on a repeat offender...

I know this bird (no names!) who's in a relationship and stuff but loves a bit of casual sex, one day I managed to bed her after a night at the pub.

Anyway, next morning was a bit awkward and she just said the usual "Yeah it was great, but it can't happen again I need to stop this shit!"

Saw her in the pub again a few days later and I crept up behind her and whispered in her ear "There the whitest teeth I've ever come across !!!"

She was all over me again :P

hahaha,

deffo keep them comiinggggg hehe

couple of Mississippi hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

couple of Mississippi hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

HAHAHA

did u no that wako jako is going to be melted down and turned into dolls so kids can play with him instead of th other way round

boab:omfg micheal jackson dead

boabs grab:a thought he looked a bit white the last time a seen him

did u no that wako jako is going to be melted down and turned into dolls so kids can play with him instead of th other way round

boab:omfg micheal jackson dead

boabs grab:a thought he looked a bit white the last time a seen him

Hahah, MJ jokes are funny but, abit tight considering he just died XD

Lol.

Hahah, MJ jokes are funny but, abit tight considering he just died XD

Lol.

Its a way of remembering him, its no diffrent to telling the jokes when hes alive.

hes was a good singer however hes just as well knows for . . . . . . . . . . . . . . than he is for his pop music.

theyve mainly stoped now anyway so its all good,

gotta be much more jokes than this people, were not all here to take the sport that serios we cant have a laugth,

lets see what you got

Its a way of remembering him, its no diffrent to telling the jokes when hes alive.

hes was a good singer however hes just as well knows for . . . . . . . . . . . . . . than he is for his pop music.

theyve mainly stoped now anyway so its all good,

gotta be much more jokes than this people, were not all here to take the sport that serios we cant have a laugth,

lets see what you got

Lol, i don't really care about MJ jokes, lol :D

I don't even like him.

To be honest i hate the guy, :D.

Mat.

chat up lines

i think we should play armies. . . ill just lie on the floor and you can blow the hell out me

if i wrote the alphabet i'd put u and i together.

spit or swallow? this may result i a slap but 1 out of 10 will go for it trust me ha ha

michael jackson had a thriller of a heart attack and sadly couldnt beat it.

michael jackson is coming back to be a plastic shopping bag, nothings changed; hes still white and plastic and a threat to children.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :|

lol nick your a fag

Whats difference between MJ and Jade goody? 3 months

This is a harsh one...

Rented slum dog millionaire today, got home, put it in DVD player, and it was a jade goody documentary.

So I went back to blockbusters, furious, and says I wanted F**king slumdog millionaire not Jade Goody!

Man in shop says: Slumdog Millionaire? I'm sorry. thought you said fat slag with no hair

Whats difference between MJ and Jade goody? 3 months

This is a harsh one...

Rented slum dog millionaire today, got home, put it in DVD player, and it was a jade goody documentary.

So I went back to blockbusters, furious, and says I wanted F**king slumdog millionaire not Jade Goody!

Man in shop says: Slumdog Millionaire? I'm sorry. thought you said fat slag with no hair

It's Some Dog With No Hair lol But still funny. :D