Validation :s

kyeo00

Hey :D

I was just wondering how long validation is supposed to take :/

I mean, i've done alot of posts and i've been a member for a long time, yet i haven't been validated..

Is there like.. something i'm supposed to do? :S

Mat.

Use capital letters and full stops?

Just takes longer for some people. Doesn't help that a lot of the moderator team doesn't actually come online much any more because they're getting on a bit now. :P

Use capital letters and full stops?

Just takes longer for some people. Doesn't help that a lot of the moderator team doesn't actually come online much any more because they're getting on a bit now. :P

:D

O ok..

I've seen plenty on recently though :S..

I suppose i'm just supposed to wait longer..

O' well, i'll see.

I just want to get onto other things..

:)

Mat.

Your being quite rude atually and the topics more asking to be validated,

Also be very clear thats its not a point of how many posts you have made, more the fact that if a mod see's that youve made a post/replyed to a post that could be usefull or atleast worthy of being in the members. EDIT: your a new member thats made more posts than me so youve got to sit back and think hmmmm, maybe im doing something wrong?

Just keep going all your topics and posts are being viewd, because the seniors also have there part in the validation and if they spot a good topic theyll most likly put in a good word for you.

p.s got to be carefull what you post as this topics just told everyone that you,

A. dont understand that theres more than you that is trying to get validated . . . . . . there not just going to do everyone in the same day/week.

B. havent looked threw the forum very much as there are guides to validation.

also its not all about spelling, if you can post a good topic thats readable its more than acceptable as not everyone i.e me is that up to scratch with spelling, and spell checker never works for me!

good luck getting validated just keep at it (Y)

Edited by Seabasss

Why :S

You're not allowed to ask to be validated.. i'm not.

I'm asking, how long it takes?..

E.g. how long it took other people..

Mat. :/

Tips to get validated quicker

* Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

* Dnt use txt tlk

* Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

* Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

* Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

* Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

* For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

* Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

* Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

* Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

Gf (Y)

YOu've just owned your self :S

''I'm asking how long it takes?''..

Is different too,

''When will i get validated?!''

(Y) GF (Y)

Toddler, i'm not going to start having a cyber war with you.

I think you will find I am the one who is validated,

you are the one who is not, and also the one who is making threads about getting validated.

:turned:

Youre not supposed to post about this. You get validated when you get validated. And you havent really bosted you chances with this post. If you read one of the post at the top called "Valdation" you may find out a few of the anwers to this quuestion

Youre not supposed to post about this. You get validated when you get validated. And you havent really bosted you chances with this post. If you read one of the post at the top called "Valdation" you may find out a few of the anwers to this quuestion

Jesus Christ.

Desperate to get posts?

YOu're just repeating what everyone else is saying.

Post threads with Validation as a topic and you won't get validated. Simple enough for you?

And no, they're not different really in this instance.

Jesus Christ.

Desperate to get posts?

YOu're just repeating what everyone else is saying.

give it a rest (Y), like to see when you do actually get validated.

Your being quite rude atually and the topics more asking to be validated,

Rude? :huh:

But yeah, 5 seniors online, zero mods. (unless they're acting invisible). Having a job, getting older etc shouldn't really be an excuse for not being online when you're a mod. If you're going to be a mod, do your job. Numerous banned members, even scammers (one i reported) still cruise the forum with their new accounts. And people call this topic 'fail'.