Some Pics Of Danny @ Bike Expo

ecols

i hated your opinions on trials and hate your perception of a great sport, trials is trials just different people have different styles in trials! ryan leech etc :)

britain is generally becoming more retarded! your points prove it :)

Edited by Luke Williams!

i hated your opinions on trials and hate your perception of a great sport, trials is trials just different people have different styles in trials! ryan leech etc :)

britain is generally becoming more retarded! your points prove it :)

you foooooooool

ryan leech is XC rider! he's got a seat and a sus fork for christ sake!!!!

:giggle:

welll i wasnt on about them but i have noticed on big rides that all the lil'un love ben lazenby and that lot, 'who the hell is hermance?' as their videos are funny layed back and immature... every person that isnt already into trials that iv shown dannys videos to think its bmxing anyways so it doesnt exactly advertise trials at all, especiallly as the bits people say wow!! at are skanked from bmx....

in all honesty, when i ride with idiots like ben and that we get more people watching then when i ride tech shit with some natty guy... but then again we get even more when we whip the bmx's out.

all im trying to say is trials is never going to get big, if anything its got smaller, there used to be 30+ people in norfolk that ride.... then when i started there were about 15, now theres just me, ryan and dave lol

and its obvious why

Ok, trials may have got smaller in Norfolk but look at the bigger picture... This forum is getting new members like no tomorrow, ONT is getting new members, there are more trials manufacturers than 'back in the day'. I'm no market analyst but arn't these signs that the sport is getting bigger? Well thats my two pence.

Why do we have to put a name to how people ride? Danny does what he loves, hes a complete individual. I'd rather call myself a none trials rider than just do sidehop after sidehop after sidehop....Because all trials riders must sidehop everything in bloody sight! hmmmmm......

Side hops are repetitive because their is no variation in them. If you side hop up the highest ledge vs side hopping onto a skinny or over a bar or whatever then their is more variation and its interesting. A lot of the times I see someone side hop the highest ledge they can then move to a different ledge of equal height.

Danny mac is not a bmxer at all. Ok find me a single video of a bmxer tailtapping down a 10 set. Their was maybe 2 lines in his video a bmxer could have done. Just because part of his line has a bmx move in it like a 360 the whole line also includes stuff like big hooks or pedal kicks which isn't bmx. I would rather see him hook a big ledge then 360 a big stairs, as opposed to just hooking a ledge and doing nothing after. Point is about 5% of his riding a bmxer could do on a regular bmx and 85% a trials rider could do on a regular trials bike so its trials.

Whats with all this recent shit about Mac being Bmx Not trials ?! Shall we all start commenting on all the 'proper' trials vids/pics Saying it's Not realy trials ? Serisouly, grow the f**k up. Trials is what you make of it.

So right (Y)

his bikes horrid.

It's like a bunch of people standing around admiring a race horse or something :ermm:

its really pissed me off that the only way we can get trials to take of in the world is through bmx :@

or maybe its because some of the people riding trials are dicks :)

Is it just me or does all German writing look angry?

I can just imagine them shouting it all.

I agree with all of you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok find me a single video of a bmxer tailtapping down a 10 set. T

If we're going to the "show me x" argument, i stand by mine. If someone shows me a BMXer who taps, gaps, sidehops, hooks, up-to-fronts etc etc in their normal riding, not just learnt for said video, i'll accept that he and the rest of us other 24"/ street riders are BMXers.

Edited by Skoze