New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

Bloody hell you're tounge's are well and truly stuck up each others arse's arent they?

Mine are grammatically correct... lol

And lmao jack.

No, Your sentance is

"Bloody hell you are tounge's (possesive)are well and truly stuck up each others arse's (posseisive) arent they?"

I spot mistakes.

Have to agree with dave, Its not really, Theres alot of good riders capable of doing that, Think keiran whitefield would be on par with that.

Oh, ROFL !!one!1!1

Yeah, but craigs ovbiously come out of his house for 10 mins or summet with camera and just pissed about to show him riding the frame, he did all that in vid 23 or something, in like 2002? doubt keiran would of got it back then.

well cant be a bad thing, now everyone knows that this new frame was tested and approved by craig lee scott..... pretty sure thats a good selling point.

and also its a bit like american chopper, you see the bike in the design/making process and you kind of like it more as you know how it got to where it is now... rather then just another picture of an alike frame on tartybikes

Since when has grammar had anything to do with trials?

Someone close this topic!

since trials forum started, your not allowed to be a member without good grammar, i think next year you have to have 3 GCSE's grade C or above, including english and maths to become a member

Edited by Adrian