Handlebars end to end measures 29"

inner rim front tyre 18"

Back tyre inner rim 16"

3.5" back tyre width

~5ft long

Onza shindig pedals

onza Crankshaft

Hydraulic front and rear level arch

thats all the info i could get on the bike, he's been out of the game ages so he cant really remember everything about the bike

S8300866.jpg

S8300863.jpg

S8300860.jpg

£180?

if anyone could get a model name from the picture it would be ace

i wouldnt if i were u dosent look a good bike atall

but it is a good price, the only thing ive found close is a diamondback bike, and thast a gay brand, all DB bikes are shite and heavy

and anyway all the bits look pretty god and like next month or something after i get paid i could invest in a new frame

Edited by Patrick_

Well thats a stock, the first bike you posted is a Mod.

You need to decide what you want first, then buy something second hand.

If you can get £300 together, you can get some very decent bikes second hand. if you've only got like £200, what you can get new isn't worth having if you ask me.

Well I started out with a da bomb, the bike you're looking at is probably a 'da bomb pro' (as opposed to the da bomb skool).

The bike pictured looks ok, and has a pair of maguras. So it's not too bad of a deal. An onza would be better, I guess if you could get a similar priced onza with roughly the same spec you'd be better off.

If you could get it for around 140 then that'd be more reasonable.

Look mate you seam pretty made up that your going to buy this shite bike for the rip off amount, just look around. I got my monty221ti for 175 quid and that is 10 times the bike. Stop being so ignorant and take the advice and leave it.

i wasnt actually going to buy the bike, after all that you lot have said i'm not going to get it, sounds like a piece of shit...

sorry if ive been sounding like abit of a fanny

What people don't under stand though is most peoples bikes on here cost £1,000 new to buy! So for £200 your fairly under budget! The bike has dual maggiges (which would retail for about £100-£120) and the bike looks in great nick! So in that respect its a good bike.

However the bike will ride like shit, your much better getting a tatty T-pro (the old 2004 was a beast of a bike) which will probably set you back about the same ammount but not look as clean, but is sooo much better to ride and a much better bike to upgrade as you get better!

So you need to think about weather you want a bike which looks new and is shit, or a bike which is 2nd, a bit tatty but will in the long term be a lot lot better bike to buy... but its your decision aint tit!

Edited by Simpson

What people don't under stand though is most peoples bikes on here cost £1,000 new to buy! So for £200 your fairly under budget! The bike has dual maggiges (which would retail for about £100-£120) and the bike looks in great nick! So in that respect its a good bike.

However the bike will ride like shit, your much better getting a tatty T-pro (the old 2004 was a beast of a bike) which will probably set you back about the same ammount but not look as clean, but is sooo much better to ride and a much better bike to upgrade as you get better!

So you need to think about weather you want a bike which looks new and is shit, or a bike which is 2nd, a bit tatty but will in the long term be a lot lot better bike to buy... but its your decision aint tit!

ive been looking on pinkbike and ive seen a few onza's for around 150, so i think i might just go with them

i gave a mate £20 for a ba bomb pro. was 100% good. had hs33. ffw. was okish to ride after i got forks bar stem and bits for it. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.p...p;id=1152564769

so £180 no way in hell. you just have to keep looking and you will find sumthing worth gerting. good luck.

regardless of what other people think, I think that you (in any case) should not get secondhand items as they may have micro cracks or hair line cracks that you will not be able to see or tell without riding it for awhile.

And besides, owning a secondhand bike will not feel 100% as good as having a new bike.

there will always be a "used underwear" feeling ... ... ... nobody likes to wear used undies .. :turned:

What?

Why buy a new bike and have cheap parts on it (For his budget) when you can buy a good second hand bike?

Not everyone sells broken bits...

I tried to sell my DMR a few months ago, that's pretty much mint but I needed the money. To get that bike new would be over a grand, I tried to sell for £400. Someone would have got a real bargain there, but instead you're suggesting they should get a heavy old GT Chucker or something?!

(Obviously not trials bikes there, you get my point though...)