Jack Chinnery Video One Hundreddddddd!

Borat

Easy guys. Just a short video of me riding in newbury today.

Nothing special, just a fun little ride. :)

Sorry for the shitty edit, was just really chucked together.

Enjoy. x

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by quick_spider

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahaha

WTF is armand doing with his life :S

I mean I love you jack and love seeing your videos but ha!

why would you take on all these uk riders when hes not even made any proper or lets say worth while uk baced sales?

yep, I rode for him granted and hes a really nice guy and I hope it all gose well for him but why?

f**king love you jack your one of few lads on this forum i can be arsed looking out for :) and thats in thee best way i could put, take some time and bring out a full video though man :).

(L)

Cool stuff. Has anyone ever thought its funny how in nearly every trials video someone manages to pull a pallet out of their arse from somewhere? I find it kind of hilarious, call me strange :P

your strange, but only because you asked me too.

I must be the unlucky one because every plave near me where I think itd be awesome with a pallet, theres never any about.

I think its a neil tunnicliffe craze as in his videos there seems to be pallets everywhere lmao

http://dtn.earthworksrecycling.com/images/palletload.jpg

Edited by Seabasss

your strange, but only because you asked me too.

I must be the unlucky one because every plave near me where I think itd be awesome with a pallet, theres never any about.

I think its a neil tunnicliffe craze as in his videos there seems to be pallets everywhere lmao

http://dtn.earthworksrecycling.com/images/palletload.jpg

Lol I live near warehouses and warehouses and warehouses ¬_¬ If you guys want Pallets come near me, their are thousands, and they've gotta pay to take them away, so they'll let you have them for free I assume.

GO DANNY !!!! Ha i get a new bike soon so ill be riding agen :)

Edit: not one of the better vids iv seen of you.

Good good, what bike you getting?

Lol I live near warehouses and warehouses and warehouses ¬_¬ If you guys want Pallets come near me, their are thousands, and they've gotta pay to take them away, so they'll let you have them for free I assume.

And the day anyone moves to eastbourne will be the day they wished they hadn't... its basically full of old people, or people who want to kill 'emselves up at beachy head haha :P

Because some people aren't twats like you...

I wouldn't say that... I'd be more inclined to agree with him :(

I think you've got potential, as in, given proper spots and proper filming, you could make a reasonable video at your current level, but it seems like you rush, and film and enter clips and riding at spots that doesn't really suit a video.

Try hard, get results... Don't try... and get this.

Good good, what bike you getting?

And the day anyone moves to eastbourne will be the day they wished they hadn't... its basically full of old people, or people who want to kill 'emselves up at beachy head haha :P

It's not that bad! It's got pallets and lots of natural stuff to ride :P

Whos bothered if he's sponsered or not, Just watched the video mate.

Good riding, looks like your enjyoing your riding and thats what its all about. Whos bothered whos better than everyone else enter some comps to see that.

Keep it up

some good side hops in there.Start to do some bigger lines then your on for a win!

Cheers josh.