What Gloves .?

Mission Prodigy Trials.

Hello Trials-Forum Members,

I brought a pair of Sixsixone gloves in May this year and they were perfect for 2 Months but since then they are starting to give my Blisters on my Palm and side of my Thumb when riding,

So now I need to get a new pair and I am wondering what people would Recomend . ? :santa:

Hello Trials-Forum Members,

I brought a pair of Sixsixone gloves in May this year and they were perfect for 2 Months but since then they are starting to give my Blisters on my Palm and side of my Thumb when riding,

So now I need to get a new pair and I am wondering what people would Recomend . ? :santa:

Hi mate , I'd recommend these hebo team trial gloves from Tartybikes :turned:

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=39

I've had them for a while now (about 7-8 months) and they are great I my opinion , they are really thin and grippy and I 've never had a blister whilst wearing these .

They don't look very durable at a first glance but I have used them for biketrials and mototrials and and they hold up great and are super comfy giving you plenty of feel for brakes etc.

Also if you buy 1 size smaller than your usual glove size (tartybikes advice) they fit really well .

Cheers :)

LOL @ the gardening gloves! No reason it wouldn't work though!

I use 661 Fort William edition ones, think they were on offer or something. Anyway, they are very comfortable and stand up well to shifting rocks and pallets about (something I find often wrecks bike gloves).

My brother uses the Mace MX Comps and totally loves them, plus they look like more of a masculine glove compared to some out there!

You just need to wear them until your skin hardens off. You'll get pains with all gloves if you've only started using them recently.

Those are like the Hebo version of what I use!

I have Fly Lite Motocross gloves. They are just as light as the Hebo ones by the look and they stand up to just about everything! Except for a bit of rubber design on the finger. And my dad got them for a steal at $18NZD (8 GPD).

Top notch. I highly recomend.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=39

I've had them for a while now (about 7-8 months) and they are great I my opinion , they are really thin and grippy and I 've never had a blister whilst wearing these .

They don't look very durable at a first glance but I have used them for biketrials and mototrials and and they hold up great and are super comfy giving you plenty of feel for brakes etc.

Also if you buy 1 size smaller than your usual glove size (tartybikes advice) they fit really well .

Cheers :)

This guy wins. I wore those gloves a few years ago for a good few winters and they were sweet. Only just started wearing out now, and they're about 4 years old. They tore through at the tip of my left index finger, but that's it. They're super good gloves.

OBM!