Question Time.....nick Griffin

minitrialer

bnp is right in every way our grandads and greatgrandads went to war to stop other people from other countries coming in to the uk and then the priminister and all the important people let them all in to our country, so my point is our grandparents went to fight and loads of their lifes were lost for nothing

bnp is right in every way our grandads and greatgrandads went to war to stop other people from other countries coming in to the uk and then the priminister and all the important people let them all in to our country, so my point is our grandparents went to fight and loads of their lifes were lost for nothing

1) you clearly didnt watch question time

2) have very little knowledge of history

and 3) I havent checked your profile, but im willing to place a few quid on the fact that your under 16.

Incase you didnt realise why the 2nd world war happened, Id suggest you read up on it.

Their lives weren't lost fighting to stop people coming into our countries, their lives were given, in defending other humans rights, to live freely, without persecution based on race, appearance or sexual preference.

theres a fair chance that if you go a couple of generations back from your grandparents, they may of well of fought to take over countries such as india.

Im not pro immigration, I have somewhat jaded views on it, being that if you want to live in this country and be a part of it, you should be willing to fight for it. upon coming to britain claiming asylum, an able bodied man, should not be turned away, or forced to work for £1.20 an hour washin cars off the governments radar, they should be given a job,accomadation, clothing, and food. But tha job, should be national service esque, I.e their signed up to the british army. put through basic trainin, and signed in for 3 years. The way I see it is,

1)pre recession the army was short of soldiers, that problem would be partially solved,

2) you wouldnt have them begging, and they wouldnt be seen to be taking jobs in our country, as they wouldnt be, theyd be providing a service to our country.

3) it gives them better pay and living conditions than what many of them get at the moment, as well as giving them a strong taste of british life and perhaps even a sense of national pride, even though it isnt their home country.

4) if there not happy with the situations in their home countries, and they want to make a difference, for their families etc, they should be able to empathize on what there going to be doing in the countries they're deployed to.

Every part of that made me laugh out loud, sorry but you just don't have a f**king clue! Our grandparents and great-grandparents went to fight the Germans.

Just gotta point this out as you've clearly missed it, but the Germans generally speaking, are white, so the BNP, (even though at the moment with their lying front fully in place they would say they do), don't have a problem with any Germans coming to live here. In fact a lot of them actually support what the Nazis did with Hitler at the helm in their quest for racial purity. So a lot of BNP members actually supported the Nazis, which was the other team in WW2.

----

Havn't seen you have a proper rant for a while Kev, are you going soft? :P

LOL, that was sheer brilliance.

Under a Nazi oppression you'd have been starved/gassed/machine gunned to death for being so stupid, so maybe you should be thankful our grandfathers defeated the Axis powers...

I think alot of our grandparents and great grandparents would be ashamed of that (your) opinion

[quot name=josh barker' date='Oct 27 2009, 09:46 PM' post='2008608]

bnp is right in every way our grandads and greatgrandads went to war to stop other people from other countries coming in to the uk and then the priminister and all the important people let them all in to our country, so my point is our grand

Lol

I think alot of our grandparents and great grandparents would be ashamed of that (your) opinion

I know, it's steeped in irony isn't it ?

I'm still laughing about it now (I *actually* am laughing, my mum just came in the living room and asked me if I was alright!)

ROFLCOPTERS....

To add something a bit more constructive...

I think the BNP's existence is currently quite important since it puts neccesary political pressure on the leading parties to make (and keep!) some promises about the immigrations systems in place in this country.

My grandadages were fighting against the peoples of other races, for our benefits so I think that it's a great thing to have be done with our country for the Germans.

In fairness, go easy on him, he's only 14 :)

I had no idea about this kinda thing at that age - I don't now either, I just have the sense to not spout off about it and look stupid haha.

To add something a bit more constructive...

I think the BNP's existence is currently quite important since it puts neccesary political pressure on the leading parties to make (and keep!) some promises about the immigrations systems in place in this country.

You shouldn't have to have a party practising that form of extremism for that to happen, however the leading political parties of the western world bailing out a 'financial crisis' for the same price it'd cost to power the planet renewably is pretty indicative of how mainstream political groups think so I wouldn't put a great deal of faith in any of them. It's all about election/reelection and whatever is required in between.

Their lives weren't lost fighting to stop people coming into our countries, their lives were given

I'm sure at the time, it was national service. There wasn't an option. Their lives were taken, not given.

Just gotta point this out as you've clearly missed it, but the Germans generally speaking, are white, so the BNP, (even though at the moment with their lying front fully in place they would say they do), don't have a problem with any Germans coming to live here.

Really? Thats like saying 'This text is Blue'. Thats just me saying it's blue, which is doesn't make it fact. Unless you have a reliable source for such information, I would doubt that comment.

In fact a lot of them actually support what the Nazis did with Hitler at the helm in their quest for racial purity.

So a lot of BNP members actually supported the Nazis.

I know a LOT of BNP supporters, however not one would 'agree' with the nazis.

That's stereotyping. The BNP has a lot of supporters, I know a few who are pensioners - mostly because they're pissed off with being screwed over by the government, pensioners who were probably directly involved in the war. It doesn't mean they support the Nazis.

I never said the BNP supported the Nazis, I said a lot of their members did. The same members that were part of the the National Front!

It's not stereotyping at all, if I was stereotyping then I'd be saying, "The BNP support the Nazis," Which I'd never say because theyn I'd look like a f**king idiot.

I don't have a reliable source for saying that a lot of BNP members support what the Nazis did, because I watched a thing on youtube of a channel 4 program that I now can't find, which had a lot of evidence to say that the BNP is still just a front for the National Front.

Their leader however, attended Hitler's birthday, and still has close links with the NF and the KKK.

Also I said BNP Members, not supporters, I was refferring to active members not just the voters.

I like it when they rhyme ;)

in that case skoze

listen to ma latest little blurt

about a sister of joes

who looks fine ass in a skirt

but likes to talk in prose

rather than beat box and blurt.

Anna Rothwell:pipe down, Kevin... who asked you for your input???

Kevin Williams:

dont tell me to pipe down

i run this f*ckin town

You cant spit to me, telling me what to do

cos ur just a fassy'ole, i got no respect for u.

I think you need to lay off joe

just get off his case

cos ur just a 2 dollar hoe

with a 1 dollar face.

Anna Rothwell: aww kevin, you even made it rhyme... ♥

but honestly, don't you think it's cruel to give poor joe false hope...

xxx

Kevin Williams:

that aint just rhyme

thats pure sick hip hop grime

my rhymes are tight cos im in the zone

spittin lyrics at you like i dont give a f*ck

with a backing track thats a dial tone

cos this freestyles off the hook.

I know this shit's gettin u wet

cos ur just anotha council estate sket

u hear me spittin

& ur there hittin

on me, hasslin me on msn

askin me to ger round urs for ten.

I know that u want me

but u aint got the booty

to dose a 1st class mc

with style like me

its not that i dont like u, or that ive got beef

but if i dont stick up for joe, hell knock out my teeth.

Joe Rothwell: ooooooh shit, i can feel a RAP BATTLE

Kevin Williams:

Rap battle my ass

this bitch aint got no ghetto pass

she aint rappin, her shits art

like a ballad or poetry

whereas grime comes from the heart

cos im a true mc

now just for joe

im gunna rewind and spit retro

ur sisters a poet

and she dont f**kin know it

she cant rhyme for shit

she should know

just how its gunna go

well talk about how she aint froom the street.

she can rhyme but not to a beat

but it dont matter now shes got a child

shes gunna have to be less wild

shell be cleanin up sick

changing nappies and pushin prams

while ill still be rhymin sick

shootin up utes and sellin bare grams

u talk about the rothwell crew

well im comin for you

in a pimped out subaru

u aint got no one backin u up

cos ur bros in his room jackin up