Mikey C Has A New Videooooo =]

Mike Beck

heyy in a rush.. gota go to derby now. leeving it abit latye to get onto train..

basicly made this then thaught i was gona reedit it and new clips

but il start a new video today :) look out for it in the next couple of weeks :)

comment me guys tell me what you wish to see in my next video as i would love to hear all ur idea asto how to make a brilliant video :)

riding in this vid isnt all beasty from me but just pissing about :)

hoby and i have a thing coming for my new video aswel.. one of my ideas.. should make u laugh.. should be good..

cheers

Mikey'C

xxx ^_^

Beast riding :excl:

your riding is awesome, better in every video (Y)

huge moves, sidehope on 0.10 is amazing!, i liked too 0.46, 1.30.......

but i don't like the song, maybe with other song u can edit better the video

well done!!

cheers guys for my comments. very much appreciated :)

deby was a good days riding aswell:) had a good time with the riders also.. wass fun!!

il have to re edit the whole topic info soon.. just uploading my new clips

any ideas for my new video would be cool.. ?? (Y)

CHEERS Mikey'C

xx

PS.. o hope all you guys enjoyed your free Trialparts.net stickers :)

will have more to give out to people on any ride il be at.. free stickers for anyone i ride with :)

we have 4 new types of stickers with the same title in diffent style and font and a variety of sizes to in places all over your bikes :)

invite me on rides people.. today has made me smile.. been realy good and chilled :)

x

Edited by Mikey Câ„¢

really good few clips there mikey, i think some of your past videos have a more variety of riding in though and big gaps, liked the edit and riding though :) maybe for your next video some different angles of one thing but not to many, just like 2-3 angles of a big sidehop or gap :), maybe some more taps/back wheels aswel as i have seen very few from you in the last videos. only my opinion so dont have a big debate about it please

really good few clips there mikey, i think some of your past videos have a more variety of riding in though and big gaps, liked the edit and riding though :) maybe for your next video some different angles of one thing but not to many, just like 2-3 angles of a big sidehop or gap :), maybe some more taps/back wheels aswel as i have seen very few from you in the last videos. only my opinion so dont have a big debate about it please

ahh no dont be silly mate.. i understand all ov what you are saying:)

iv been back wheel today haha :P

only the one the..

will get more.. been gettin more technical things on fillm also :)

i feel that it wasnt made to my best standars towards the middle/ending.. but like i say.. im alwasys impatiet! haha.. someone create me some impatient pills :) lmao

this video should have it all in :)

should be making mee feel like its a good video in myself making me feel a smile whilst editing it.. i only uploaded due to people saying its prettyy gud and worth putting upp. hence the reason why i want to re edit./. i just havnt smiled as much as i have messed around with some oldish footage before

gonas take my time on this next one with edit

can somone give me an idea for a good song? that suits my riding please :)

Mikey'C

x

x

and cheers ben matey, i bet you dont have my drawing on you big black board in you kitchen anymore doo you?? :(

i feel i need a little more suport with this.. as this is my life.. but as i havnt a job and focus on nothing but a job i feel my bikes just gona go pooooof!