Onza Limey 3

Scotty Evil1

Very nice (Y) Although perhaps lacking in some graphics details though. Get a few stickers on there and it will look swish (Y)

i agree, even if its just some tarty stickers the bigish ones on the downtube it will look better and not as plain (Y)

Only just been built up. So it will get stickerd up in next few days, dont worry.

Thought I'd show the bare frame first

Only just been built up. So it will get stickerd up in next few days, dont worry.

Thought I'd show the bare frame first

oh right cool, ye the bare frame looks fairly nice to me (Y) wasnt to keen on the look of them at first but once i have seen a couple of them i quite like them

Scotty, that frame is one seriously good looking frame! Love the minimal graphics and the beefy look!! PLease don't go and put lame stickers on it! >_<

If you've had a couple of rides on it, which I'm sure you have, how does it handle? I know it's a 1090,but wonder how much of a difference a 1100 frame would make.Reason for asking is I'm undecided between the Rockman Isis and this awesome looking Onza Limey..The Rockman ISIS is 1100 and 45 BB height. What is your height because I'm 6.1" and the Onza might be too short for me?

Also some say the Rockman is not as strong as this Onza... What do you think I should go for?

Again, awesome looking bike! (Y)

Scotty, that frame is one seriously good looking frame! Love the minimal graphics and the beefy look!! PLease don't go and put lame stickers on it! >_<

If you've had a couple of rides on it, which I'm sure you have, how does it handle? I know it's a 1090,but wonder how much of a difference a 1100 frame would make.Reason for asking is I'm undecided between the Rockman Isis and this awesome looking Onza Limey..The Rockman ISIS is 1100 and 45 BB height. What is your height because I'm 6.1" and the Onza might be too short for me?

Also some say the Rockman is not as strong as this Onza... What do you think I should go for?

Again, awesome looking bike! (Y)

Ive had a few rides on it now, had a good street ride the other week aswell, and the bikes been perfect. Good overall feel on all moves, can tap and sidehop well, aswell as still feeling quite flicky and responsive.

Its 1090 and +35, im 6.2" and i think i fit it well, doesnt feel cramped to me.

I would recomend the limey 3, cant fault it at the mo :)

Scott