Mikey C - Rockman Maladie

Mike Beck

hey guys,, this is a video i made of the first and only ride as of yet done with the ROCKMAN MALADIE FRAME, made myself go out.. there has been some really terrible weather this last week.. and so far only been able to ride just the once... you may of noticed iv changed the fork round from the black echo lites.. wanted a disk break back on and some more realiable front fork..

as its winter. my (bb7) is just soo beasty :)

Thanks to www.trialparts.net for all the help given so far. much appreciated..

this video isnt anything majour. just a little mess around work as i had the bike being looked at for a couple of days whilst heavyily raining outside.. just soon as rain stopped i went out on bike.. was still a little wet outside though.. :) got some first day clips getting used to the bike as i call them...

il be used to the bike alot more after a couple more rides and be able to perform manovering the bike more in better and more stylish ways.. i always said a bike always takes atleast 3 rides before body sets into its geomentry...

please let me know what you think.. tell me anything you wouldnt want to see me do/ or not to do anymore even. haha

cheers guys..

mikey c

x

x

Edited by Mikey C™

You and Kieran Whitefield should ride for a weekend together, get lot's of filming done, then make the biggest most epicest:P video ever?

good riding, frame suits you well (Y)

+1

Loved it mikey. Frame really suity you. I think this is the best vid you've brought out so far! :)

Keep it up man.

Ride sooon,