Epic Plymouth Christmas Eve Ride! >--<

Alex Dark

Righto, that old time of the year when its about time to start organising the epicness that is the plymouth xmas eve ride :)

As many people as possible should come, even if you're thinking about starting, or have just started etc

Anywyas....hope to see a good lot of you there....

Put your name below if you wouldn't mind :)

Alex Dark

I'm there, although I have just said I'd go for a Christmas knees up the day before in Barnstaple, so I may be a little late....

THEME FOR THIS YEAR: Suited and booted? Even just a shirt and a tie or something similar, just for a laugh :)

Rich

Is that an open invite? suited and booted eh? shirt, tie and wellies?

I'm gonna be in a shirt and tie a la Danny MacAskill S1 advert, although considering the time of year there maybe a tactically placed t-shirt underneath.....

I'll also have the video camera out as much as I can (so long as some munters step up and film me for a bit as well) to document the day :)

Depends on the colour of my bike at the time... Drinks the night before sounds cool and saves you travelling early before riding.

Alex Mac/Bruce, you're welcome to stop here for drinks/a roof and floor the night before if it helps (Y)

If the invitation extends I may have to sack Barney off in favour of cocktails at yours; trying to get shitfaced in Barnstaple on the 23rd and be in Plymouth to ride on the 24th is looking more and more infeasible :(

Rich