New Frame - Rockman Aurem

AdamR28

Hello all,

Had my ZOO! Lynx Long frame for a few rides but found I couldn't bunny hop it very well and ended up with shoulder pain... so Mark stole it, haha, and here's my new beast.

I've found the BB rise and short chainstay makes it fine for bunnyhopping, but the extra length/room over a 'short' mod is nice.

Geo: 1025, 350, 610 reach, +80 BB (with Try-All fork). Bike weight: 8.08kg, frame 1.45kg.

adamaurem1.jpg

adamaurem2.jpg

adamaurem3.jpg

Hope you like!

Ads

STEM!!!! Looks very nice.

Do you have a massive stem to level out the bb? i used to have a t-master one when i rode the maladie but switched to a try all and rode so much better. :)

The stem is what makes the bike IMO, with a 'normal' height bar and stem it just feels like a pogo stick, great for sidehops but not much else... Everyone has different preferred setups though.

Looks awesome, am so pleased with mine and big thanks for sorting it out for me once again (Y)

What do you think to the stem though? Higher the better? I run a kamel stem on mine with rage bars but not sure if it is the best suited set up?

No worries, glad you like it!

Yeah I love the stem, although I am weird when it comes to bar/stem setups and always seem to have them higher than anyone else.

That's it, yeah, the BB is 25mm higher than my last frame (imagine taking 25mm spacers out of your current setup - would feel ruuubbish)... Even though my bars have only gone up 5mm it still bunnyhops fine though, as the back end is so short the front pulls up well.