Gu Le 09 Or Onza Ice 2 ?

Cahill Trials Kid

Started riding again but frames got a crack init so hoping it will snap quite soon for an excuse to get a new frame.

Used to ride alot of comps and natural but fancying more street riding noww !

So like the title says which one do you prefer, the GU LE 09 or the Onza Ice. Ive chose these two as they seem to be in my price range.

Pesonaly i prefer the look of the GU, but im just going on look dont no any one who has either of these bikes so dont no how they perform.

Heres a link to each bike,

GU LE 09

Onza Ice 2

cheers

Sam.

Deng havent gone downhill its just they used to only make street barges but now they are trying to get a bit compy and have lighter/shorter frames.

i was sifting through the frames on tarty and deng have literally no good geo frames. not good. and i have heard problems about all of them and they are expencive.

so ill stick with my 06 long control :)

Thanks for all your views, they have defently helped me decide what im going to get :D

Sorry to pinch your thread here but i was going to buy the GU 09 after christmas but after reading the replies to your question im now having doubts are there any good pionts to be said about this bike (frame) as i might have to re consider . Not really into the whole geo thing as much as i should be so any advise on a frame or full buid for a 5 foot 8 12 stone rider in stock

would be sweet !

Sorry for thread snatchin

Sorry to pinch your thread here but i was going to buy the GU 09 after christmas but after reading the replies to your question im now having doubts are there any good pionts to be said about this bike (frame) as i might have to re consider . Not really into the whole geo thing as much as i should be so any advise on a frame or full buid for a 5 foot 8 12 stone rider in stock

would be sweet !

Sorry for thread snatchin

Its got a nice colour, but no not really

The Ice 2 is a pretty sweet frame all in all - the newer one's solved the 'problem' there was with the dropouts too. Having said that, it's not like the GU LE is a bad frame at all. Ads was riding the stock version for quite a while and that frame was niiiiiice. Just a super nice quality frame in general.

To be fair, when you look through all the frames we have here in person, Deng's are actually some of the nicest frames we do in terms of design and quality. A lot of the geometry might not suit everyone, but there's probably a frame in his range that would suit you. They're also pretty good value for money - frames like the Lite and the Lynx are insanely good for £225 (Y)