Atomz Premier?

Ash-Kennard

Someone else here (i forget whom as it was ages ago) was enquiring for a review on this sexy looking beast. Rear end doesnt look as stiff as the Yaabaa Stinger though.

thats fair, but i don't like the geo of the yaabaa

Edited by Ash-Kennard

You shouldn't have problems getting to grips with the stinger ash, with your experiences on previously owned Adamant, and GU bikes. Ali.C certainly didn't take long getting to grips with his bike and look at the stuff he's been pulling off when he was in london a few months back.

Yeah I have one and so does my mate, Brett. They are pretty light and the Geometry is good. We were both on Phase's before the atomz, prefer the Atomz.

The paint work on the Atomz is really nice IMO.

Mine also stood up to 3 attempts at a 14ft drop too...

Realy nice bike to ride, i think a booster on the rear would help. i only rode mine a handful of times before mine cracked behind the gusset on the down tube. though my bike was 3rd hand, and iv not been riding long, and i dont know what the previous did on it. This would not put me off buying another one, as i realy liked the ride feel, and the paint job makes it look like a more expensive bike than it is.

few pics here in this album..... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1280...mp;id=701291050

Edited by STEELE1

Yeah I have one and so does my mate, Brett. They are pretty light and the Geometry is good. We were both on Phase's before the atomz, prefer the Atomz.

The paint work on the Atomz is really nice IMO.

Mine also stood up to 3 attempts at a 14ft drop too...

Oddly this is exactly the frame I've been looking at to replace my Phase with :P You two need to get a video out sharpish.

Rich

I don't have mine any more, but... er... 'someone else' does and they've been riding it quite a bit. Seem to get on with it really well. They've stripped it down to the raw metal and it looks really nice, the quality on it's really up there despite it not being prohibitively expensive. Definitely a good frame.

I don't have mine any more, but... er... 'someone else' does and they've been riding it quite a bit. Seem to get on with it really well. They've stripped it down to the raw metal and it looks really nice, the quality on it's really up there despite it not being prohibitively expensive. Definitely a good frame.

Ahh yeah, think i might know who that is :rolleyes: