Kenny Belaeys Big Time Trials Adventure

that NBR dude

did you miss the "kenny belaey" in the title of the show?

I felt from the first episode it was more going to be about other people, Kenny being the interviewer kind of thing. I personally don't want to see Kenny ride around the worlds biggest tree and on some cool rocks, but interviews with people like on the first episode and a good looking into trials present and past, again like the first episode.

But then again this isn't directed towards trials riders, but generally anyone who watches the extreme sports channel.

To everyone waiting for Episode 3, I have it recorded to my camera, but with Christmas coming up, I havent had a chance to put it onto my PC yet.

Once I get a few hours free during the christmas break, I will get it done.

well good to know that it`s on your camera :giggle: , (my bad, for not knowing that ep 4 its not out yet :1eye: )

Edited by bogdan_vtt

Talk about slow! Kenny will have the DVD out before episode 3's up :P .

If you're going to keep moaning, I will remove it and everyone can miss out, and I sure as hell won't be uploading any more!

If you want it done properly, f**king do it yourself, because I dont "have" to do anything. Funnily enough its not my job, and I'm doing a favour for the people who can't watch it.