My New Inspired!

pbtrials

Sick Patrick, you still going to ride the fans though right? How come your not validated yet? Has no one seen his vids? lol

thx, I will still ride the 20" bike but I ride a neon short. I like the geo a littel better than the Fans. Here is the Neon in action:

Bike looks nice (Y) only thing i dont like is the colour of that stem and headset, gold hubs look cool but the stem and headset with the brown frame looks a bit sickly lol. All personal preference though and im sure she rides sweet. The more 24s i see the more i think of jumping on the 24 band wagon :P

Bike looks nice (Y) only thing i dont like is the colour of that stem and headset, gold hubs look cool but the stem and headset with the brown frame looks a bit sickly lol. All personal preference though and im sure she rides sweet. The more 24s i see the more i think of jumping on the 24 band wagon :P

I dont know if I like or not the steam either :)

that looks super nice man.i like it.i love the colour.

ive noticed heaps of people build up there inspired still really trialsy spec.mines built more streetish,lke a dirt jump bike with trials geo,ill post up pics so you can see what i mean,youll have to give me a few days till i get home.