Overated

NVWOCI WVS

I belive ereryone has missed the most over rated shite of all.

that being n-dubs.

Oh, how i dont want to see them all die apart from that it bird, who can die after i shagged har a few times.

Tinchy Strider (If he stuck to the old style he was sick, eg breathe ) but now he is sh*tty shi*er.

Laptops, no where near as powerful or decent as a pc, even aleinware ones.

PS3's, plainly shit.

JML, i mean jls, cannot sing.

IT GAGA (sheman thing is just disgusting and canny sing).

Danny mac, is over rated like a fiend, i respect his flatmate more than him, at the end of the day he was the one who got danny famous.

Im sorry but tartybikes. Prices are awful.

Landroovers/Range just look at the box getting stuck in a ditch thinking you have a 'good' off road veichle, buy a toyota hi-lux ffs and Never get a problem

PEDS are just bloody awful and overrated.

Weed, is overrated like mad, If your gunna smoke it have a blunt, not lets put a dabble of weed in a roll up cos we iz g*'s

Vodka.

can think of many more but there is the main few.

Yeah, cause His flat mates got some of the most un-believable skillz trials has ever seen :rolleyes:

And tarty; Have you ever shopped anywhere and found prices cheaper than tarty? Trials is expensive, end of.

Yer, but he was the one who made the video with 1,000,000 + views, and is just unknown, so big props to him, im sure though danny is good, he wudnt be famous today if it wadsnt for the other chap.

Selectbikes, Billys, Alansbmx, Trialsparts, Monty, LBS, Trials-uk when they were good ... just the prices on tarty, everything else is A*

Trials is indeed expensive (N) Downhill i belive is more though =/.

Overrated:-

Boiled sweets

Any and all Celebrities

All drugs inc. fags and alcohol

Football for sure

A 'Career'

Most peoples ego's including mine

Exam or any test results

Killing people

Most crappy music on radio one especially if played by that annoying Edith minge

Things not overrated:-

Threesomes with your bird and the 19yr old babysitter and her amazing gravity defying tiddies

Trials

Tarty Bikes service

Danny Mac- THAT vid is awesome

Females in general but more specifically the bird from transformers

Maltesers

Things that are underrated:-

Trials and it's usefulness as an aid to fitness, strength and general well being

Viz products

Dave Kerr's riding

Watching fish swimming around in that giant tank in Plymouth

Landroovers/Range just look at the box getting stuck in a ditch thinking you have a 'good' off road veichle, buy a toyota hi-lux ffs and Never get a problem

Lol.

Admittedly Freelanders/ Discos/ New Range Rovers are shit, but Hi-lux' get shat all over by SWB Defenders/ Series 1s, 2s and 3s.

Hi-lux' are FAR from problem free off-road...

Whey, someone else who agrees with me! It really is wank

AGREED.

Alcohol - drink it, make a fool out of your self ? wake up in the morning feeling sick and realise you spent all your money on the stuff.... At the end of the day if you find it gives oyu courraige MAN THE f**k UP what are gonna be like when you wake up in the morning and find your self in bed with her ? quickly down a bottle of vodka so you can have some sort of meaningful conversation ? NO !

Football - chasing a piece of leather round a grass field with sweaty men.... Need i say more ?

Cheryl Cole - get back to your skety group you cant sing by your self end of.