25 Seconds In The Sun - Joe Maher

Joe Papasnap Maher

theres a bmx forum for a reason! :ermm:

DIEEEEEEE when I release my BMX vid its going here not the other forum, me an Joe have mates on here who are interested in watching our vids, but BMX forum don't have a clue who we are because we don't use that forum! (supprisingly)

Top vid Joe! Looking forwards to the full one! When I get my vid out in a couple of months we can see who's doing best on the BMX! hahaha love you xXx

DIEEEEEEE when I release my BMX vid its going here not the other forum, me an Joe have mates on here who are interested in watching our vids, but BMX forum don't have a clue who we are because we don't use that forum! (supprisingly)

Top vid Joe! Looking forwards to the full one! When I get my vid out in a couple of months we can see who's doing best on the BMX! hahaha love you xXx

kool im glad you have mates! well maybe if you used bmx forum a bit morfe people might know whoi you are? ;) not rocket science buddy!

theres a bmx forum for a reason! u f**king stupid gay southern willy

oh im from up north mate get it right if your gonna try insult me :D xx

Go and play in traffic you f**king tool

:P

erm thats gonna be quite hard considering tool dont ahve any limbs to get get about on! nice try though! (N) better look next time!

merry christmas oh hugs and kisses schnaps anolllll!

kool im glad you have mates! well maybe if you used bmx forum a bit morfe people might know whoi you are? ;) not rocket science buddy!

erm thats gonna be quite hard considering tool dont ahve any limbs to get get about on! nice try though! (N) better look next time!

Haha, well done :lol:

oh my god..Bessell was talking to me you noob.

You comebacks make you sound about 9 years old..

Quite a few people know him from bmx-forum. Not the majority though.

And the kisses after? Lolwut?

Joe, That was pretty good. How long have you been riding?