14 Colours - New Echo Products

Mark W

Yeah, cheap isn't it! (Not sarcasm by the way, that is a bloody amazing price considering the machining and the cost of raw Ti.)

Yea i agree from that point of view but i would need to know it would last for over a year or more as its alot of money for a freewheel.

I think i will get one of the sprockets they look pimp.

Love the TR cranks!

Why is the SL headset lighter than the ti one?

SL is aluminium. Alu is lighter than Ti. But Ti is stronger in the way that it is stronger. Material pro i am yes :turned:

Why do i keep coming back to this topic :mellow:

Edited by eskimo

What Eskimo said. It's a stronger headset for not much more weight, basically.

In the office 'First to fit a Ti SL freewheel race', Ali just won by what will probably end up being about 24 hours. Adam officially counted himself out of the race, saying he was going off to Rileys to play some snooker on his own to "Stop [himself] putting loads of pieces of Ti I don't need on my bike".

What Eskimo said. It's a stronger headset for not much more weight, basically.

In the office 'First to fit a Ti SL freewheel race', Ali just won by what will probably end up being about 24 hours. Adam officially counted himself out of the race, saying he was going off to Rileys to play some snooker on his own to "Stop [himself] putting loads of pieces of Ti I don't need on my bike".

He will soon he cant not its un human for him haha

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Deng's 2011 stuff is slowly appearing. Unfortunately, no word on frames yet... Anyways, here are the updated TR/SL Platforms (30g lighter than last years, but with the supporting struts front and rear), and the updated TR Cage pedals.

trcage2011.jpg

trplatform2011.jpg