14 Colours - New Echo Products

Mark W

The parts should be up towards the end of next week - we just need to get a bit of time to get the photos done and get them up online. I think we've only got 19" SL rims in stock seperately, although we've got F+R for the Lite SL full build...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long rear end, low BB, slack head angle - no thanks...

"Wheel base 1035mm, BB high 15mm, chainstays 385mm, head tube 100mm, head angle 73°."

Head angles hardly slack at 73° , and 385mm chain stays are a pretty common length and not overly long.

Fair enough the BB is low by today's standard - but some people, like me, would happily ride a bike with a BB height of +/- 0 smile.gif

I guess I'm spoiled by riding bikes like the 2011 Fourplay which was 380, the 2012 which is 375 and a few other custom frames that are nearer 365mm. Shorter back ends rule - they just make the whole bike feel way more poppy and responsive. I sort of take your point about the head angle, but yeah, not so keen on that BB height at all. I've always found lower BBs suck for manuals and spins, they just seem to make everything feel more sluggish and straight-line-y. Horses for courses though I suppose.

They also need to kill that seat/post setup with fire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a pity Deng is not on facebook so that riders can express their views when he brings out new stuff.

He does have a fair few different e-mails relating to different departments whether its dealer or public.

You should e-mail him i did once..

He claimed the 07 zoo bars were the same as 06 ones.. even though they was not