Making A Frame

l33th3tr33

Haha, what a beaut! However - lowest bb/ Slackest head angle ever? :P

Yeah its fairly low but its only for shits n giggles, unless it holds up that is........ then i'll be making a better one :P

Dropout fail imminent.

If you're on about the position of the seatstay i've moved it and will be adding strenthening plates wherever it may need them. (Y)

And the seat tube isnt staying, it'll be cut off when all the welding is done.

Edited by l33th3tr33

Nice one, just a thought - but without tugs or snail cams my wheel will move forward without a problem every time I kick or even put the pedal down on my horizontal drop outs, but they point out to the back so the wheel can't fall out and just messes up chain tension and wheel alignment , but these one's point forward, will it not just pull your wheel forward and then your wheel will drop out?

Edited by japslap

Sure dan will make one out of carben fiber ;)

Haha, nah used it all up on the rally car ;)

Nice one, just a thought - but without tugs or snail cams my wheel will move forward without a problem every time I kick or even put the pedal down on my horizontal drop outs, but they point out to the back so the wheel can't fall out and just messes up chain tension and wheel alignment , but these one's point forward, will it not just pull your wheel forward and then your wheel will drop out?

Correct. Hence the 'Dropout fail imminent.' by Mark earlier. It might well work, but, we will just have to see.

I've got a wizzy gun ;) but its only to see if the frame is strong enough, if it is ill make a proper one with dropouts that wont, well "drop out" . But i'll see if i can fabricate something...

Nice one for having a go but I think your cranks will hit the floor when you pedal.

That is by far the silliest thing i have ever heard. I'm not putting 5 inch wheels on it.......

Edited by l33th3tr33

That is by far the silliest thing i have ever heard. I'm not putting 5 inch wheels on it.......

but he's right. With normal, non suspension fork it will hit the floor

You changed all frame, why didnt you go up bb a bit?

Edited by Rafal

but he's right. With normal, non suspension fork it will hit the floor

You changed all frame, why didnt you go up bb a bit?

I've got a wizzy gun ;)but its only to see if the frame is strong enough, if it is ill make a proper one with dropouts that wont, well "drop out" . But i'll see if i can fabricate something...

the forks i have are the standard ones with the frame, so the wheelbase etc is the same.

I'm not making a soooper dooper amazing worlds lightest trials bike with integrated f***ing cup holder, i'm seeing if the frame is strong enough before i make a better one with more suited geo.