Leeds Summer Ride 2009 Part 1

willis-gu

Yo, so few of us met up in leeds in the summer....quite alot of people anyway, it was an awsome day, really nice bunch of lads who all came to ride. There was some good fall off's and overall good riding.

I ended up getting the clips of ste, and there was shit loads! thanks to adam hilton the one and only bike thief for videoing, i think he captured just about everything!

Part 2 will be here soon!

That blue T guy is Yauzeeeeez!!

i usually hate mods (except for keitas and staples etc) but he has got the thing.

No it wasnt haha

was mint

the pic of shit made it even better :)

haha, only a few people will understand it you have to listen to it though ;)

I liked: Dude in blue T and Trackies (who is that?), music and editing, how well/harsh you guys stack, seeing a zest T that far north , general vibe.

Dude apparently were from south according to some people! :-

You know who your are! :lol:

you are from the south haha

If i remember correctly,

Cocky was with Me, Rohan, Liam, Lil Liam and Mitchell Round the corner.

dent go to this ride.

There seemed to be 3 leeds rides in a row, went to the first and third this was thee second lol glad I dent go really seemed to be a few euros and loads of variation going on in there :| (nottttttt)

yeah wilma ha ha glad you saved some shiz for you vid like better hurry up and make it as i eager to see our trips come to use. that gap off steps looks k i suppose next time i clearing the hump cheers to adam for time and effort to vid alot of the clips. hope fully we will get to more rides this year was a good day thanks to all the lads was a pleasure to ride with everyone. cocky next time come with stebass we not road in ages fella your still my no.1 (you to lazenby) ha ha

ste

Edited by moose

Aye lad on the T-Pro in the blue tee was slick, sweet stuff. How old is Jack Carthy....monster.

Cheers....err think Jack is 13, well he was at the time of this ride because i asked him myself.

dent go to this ride.

There seemed to be 3 leeds rides in a row, went to the first and third this was thee second lol glad I dent go really seemed to be a few euros and loads of variation going on in there :| (nottttttt)

Why didnt you come to the ride? You could have made it more varied