Inspired Demo Footage

Ali C

Hi Folks

Just found this footage on youtube of a demo I with the guys from 3Run (the best Parkour guys in the UK) did for Tech21 last year.

We had to promote the companies products showing that they were up to the demands of extreme use. The Parkour guys had I phones using Tech21 cases (you can see them throwing the phones against the wall) and I was wearing a laptop bag.

the vid is nothing special, we worked out a simple routine that was to impress journalists rather than other cyclists (plus it wasn't my bike either). I thought some people may find it interesting though.

There is a guest appearence of the one and only Mr Kenny too!

Youtube Video ->Original Video

another better vid

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

yes danny :|

all this time ive known you as ali aswell (N) hahahaha! the first video dosent really give alot away and kinda looks cheesy the second once you know what youd doing it for and theres better music looks good, not alot to go by in there though riding wise, well done (Y)

looks like a good bit of fun :)

Ali, are you in this months MBUK? Theres a feature on a street ride in london with Martyn Ashton and his crew. They said they met up with Danny and Kenny Belaey but the picture of "Danny" doesnt look like him at all. Looks more like yourself to be honest, your wearing a white Fox lid yeah? And the bike certainly isnt Dannys, its blue and white with white Trialtech rims. Its kind of off topic but just thought id ask (Y)

Just found this footage on youtube of a demo I with the guys from 3Run (the best Parkour guys in the UK) did for Tech21 last year.

I know Mathew Kaye from 3run, he's a good friend of my sisters as they were in the same class's during school + 6th form, his sisters in my year too (Y) When he's at his parents house he's only about 5mins drive away which is a bonus for when I start to parkour.

He's a nice lad, f**king amazing at what he does too, I was gunna start going to a class he runs in basingstoke but waiting till the summer ;P

Edit* If you ever see a matey with long, tied up hair in any 3run videos its most probly him.

Edited by Mikey-uk

• 1 month later...