Films!?

ogre

Even if you'd have seen it, it would have been ridiculous CGI anyway...

The worst bit of the film is how everyone kept saying "oh no, it's happening" - as if they were expecting it and knew what "it" was.

Total shower of shit. Great idea, terribly executed.

Saw "shutter island" a few days ago, must say gayest ending EVER but the film was....BRILLIANT. The ending is gay because your on the edge of your seat waiting to find out whats gonna happen as it was so good, then the screen goes black and comes up with names that nobody gives a damn about <_<

brilliant film, have a watch you wont be dissapointed.

Saw "shutter island" a few days ago, must say gayest ending EVER but the film was....BRILLIANT. The ending is gay because your on the edge of your seat waiting to find out whats gonna happen as it was so good, then the screen goes black and comes up with names that nobody gives a damn about <_<

brilliant film, have a watch you wont be dissapointed.

What the hell are you on about? you do find out what it's all about, you clearly aren't old enough to be watching films like that.

Karate kid is a good laugh. Very predictable but none the less a great film

I just couldn't get into it, far too predictable and just a really boring film in my opinion :(

Watched 'Fighting' the other day, trailers looked really really good but it was a bit of a disappointment, storyline was severely lacking, and things were far too obvious...

What the hell are you on about? you do find out what it's all about, you clearly aren't old enough to be watching films like that.

Dude, at the end they are walking away, i was desperate to see what happens then the screen goes black. Brilliant movie though.

And I'm not old enough, but alot of people do stuff when they aren't old enough :P

Em, another one, and yes before you complain I really am not old enough to be watching this, but if you have some guts and aren't scared....The decent 2. It was scary and really good. Love a film like that.

I just couldn't get into it, far too predictable and just a really boring film in my opinion :(

Not enough fighting, why else would I be watching the Karate Kid? There was only one unorganized fight scene and that was pretty shit. Felt like it had gone from a boyish thing to aiming it at 13 year old girls.

Watched "Knight and Day" tonight, still can't decide whether Cameron Diaz is fit or not.

Not a bad film though, although every time you could feel the action was about to kick in, the camera blacked out as "June" or "Roy" were drugged.

Got insanely annoying after a while and you just wanted to see shit blow up.