Tartybikes 2010 Team

AdamR28

it does not matter how good u are its about your potential, how quickly you progress your image and your quality...just read it at the top.

I should imagine it's even more about your attitude, and how prepared you are to talk to anyone who wants to ask you any questions about trials or where to buy trials bikes, or who tartybikes are.

Don't worry dude, so did I :P

Wow, i would have thought you would have been a prime candidate for sponsorship, great attitude, lots of experience, moderator, good frequent videos, mad sponsorship, been around for ages. Did they give you a reason why not? or is it a pretty generic email?

The vast majority of people got generic e-mail replies just because there were so many to go through. I don't think anyone really got 'owned' either, although I suspect some angry phonecalls from certain people tomorrow. In any case, if people want exact reasons for why they didn't get sponsored there's nothing stopping them e-mailing us and asking. Should be interesting seeing how the new team goes down anyway, there's some quality riders in it!

It was a downer with some people because they lived in countries where we wouldn't really be able to get stuff out to them all that easily (rules on customs importing and stuff like that) that meant we had to turn down some amazing riders. Not a nice feeling.

The vast majority of people got generic e-mail replies just because there were so many to go through. I don't think anyone really got 'owned' either, although I suspect some angry phonecalls from certain people tomorrow. In any case, if people want exact reasons for why they didn't get sponsored there's nothing stopping them e-mailing us and asking. Should be interesting seeing how the new team goes down anyway, there's some quality riders in it!

It was a downer with some people because they lived in countries where we wouldn't really be able to get stuff out to them all that easily (rules on customs importing and stuff like that) that meant we had to turn down some amazing riders. Not a nice feeling.

i cant wait to see the new team bet its so bad ass :)

But I'm in the same country as you, duh. ;)

Yeah, because Cornwall is a foreign country... :P Just kidding....

Nah, I admit I was relatively optimistic but I have no doubt every application including my own were taken 100% seriously and given proper deliberation, and the reasons I or anyone else didn't get in will have been totally reasonable. I may fire Adam a phone call just to enquire out of sheer curiosity what it was that I was lacking, but still, no bad blood in anyway :) Congrats to all who got on the team and can't wait to see how it shapes up this year. TB team group ride video would be awesome to see :)

Rich

although I suspect some angry phonecalls from certain people tomorrow.

surely anyone with the nerve to get annoyed at you guys because they wernt selected would be demonstrating a 'poor attitude' and exactly what you wernt looking for?! everyone should chill out a little!

team vids will be awesome...cant wait!

Well, theres some f**king dicks on here, who obviously think they are better then they actually are and are basically being faggots because they never got chose to ride for the team.

Yea... sounds like you would get onto the team with an attitude like that (Y)

Looks girls stop argueing!

Be greatfull adam and the tarty guys gave you an opportunity to apply for sponser anyway!

Thers not a lot of companys out there which would do something for us all like that!

Thanks Adam shall bare in mind what I/We got in the E-mails.

Ross! (Y)

If you check the riders page on the tarty website they have removed a fair few riders from the list and I presume the ones that are still there will be the ones that are staying with the team this year? I'm guessing the rest will be added once you guys can gather some info and pics for their each individual pages?