Because Simple!

weirdoku

Holy picture size!!!

And at that crack! You basher :P

Looks really nice though, loving the girl in back wheel too :lol:

Cracked on the chainstay that's barely been touched, like a few scratches. Other chainstay was a bit hammered but didn't crack.

Edited by weirdoku

Cracked on the chainstay that's barely been touched, like a few scratches.

Fair few gouges by where the chain had dug into the welds by the bash mount when it looked like you'd gone to bash to be fair to it, still pretty weird it cracked though...

Glad you like the new frame anyway (Y)

Fair few gouges by where the chain had dug into the welds by the bash mount when it looked like you'd gone to bash to be fair to it, still pretty weird it cracked though...

Glad you like the new frame anyway (Y)

would you call that a 'bad condition' frame? because i certainly wouldnt, id probs do more damage than that on 1 missed gap :S, trials frames are ment to take a beating, i remember 2 years ago you could do anything to a trials frame and itd still last a year or 2, these days you cant get 1 dent on the chainstay without it being 'batterd' and cracking :S.

would you call that a 'bad condition' frame? because i certainly wouldnt, id probs do more damage than that on 1 missed gap :S ,

That photo doesn't actually show the bit I was refering to. You're judging it from one photo, I've got the frame about a foot away from me...

This frame comes with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. Damage incurred from collisions and impacts with obstacles may have a negative effect on the outcome of any warranty claim.

post-5427-1265381560_thumb.jpg

post-5427-1265381564_thumb.jpg

post-5427-1265381575_thumb.jpg

post-5427-1265381582_thumb.jpg

Despite this we were able to offer 50% of the value of the ZOO off any other frame. Apologies for the off topic.

Glad you like the new frame anyway, looks good, simple and clean frames for the win! Enjoy :)