Site News: Trials-Forum Upgrade

>_< You got rid of location which is important. But joined date and post count are still there. No one really needs to know when someone joined the forum, and no one needs to know post count as we have pips. But where they live really needs to be there for people selling stuff and arranging ride. :)

Yep yep, I just took a shortcut. It shall be sorted :)

Link to the report centre please?!

http://www.trials-fo...eports&do=index

Should be in your drop down menu?

Polls are almost impossible to see on laptops. Any chances of making them less transparent / darker.

Just the number of votes with the %, 'view' link, and the actual bar. Everything else is fine.

• 10 months later...

Wasn't sure where to post this so I'll try in here.

Spotted this on another forum and thought it may be worth suggesting, instead of having the freecycle thread which is generally a pain in the arse to find stuff and usually full of requests (myself guilty as charged) why not ditch it and if people have stuff they're willing to give away free then open a new for sale thread with the tag KARMA in the topic title so you know its a freebie. Seems to work great on retrobike, even as far as people putting something on like say a set of bars they want to rid and setting a time limit. People then reply to the thread copy and pasting their name on a list and when the time limit is reached the "seller" picks a random number from the list and that person gets the item.

Obviously whoever claims free stuff pays the postage, seems like a really good system to me. What do you think??