Site News: Trials-Forum Upgrade

dear "those who have something to say"

seriously... how this board handles (especially big) pictures is a pain in the ass...

take for instance that "marmite..."-thread over at Bike Pictures. Looks like a neat HiFi, could be interesting, right? - let's click on it and BOOM 300mio pixels stretching themselves over my 24" fullHD screen (which i assume is as big as it gets for most peoples on here). lets try right click "open in new tab" BOOM, same thing. Maybe pressing the mouse wheel for an instant new tab BOOM!... this sucks! i may be drunk atm but please change that! I see how some (i guess mostly younger) members are too lazy or dont know how to change the size of their pics before uploading. True, its nice to have some pre-scaling going on in threads, but isn't it somehow possible to set those function in a way that by clicking on images it opens a new tab where only the image is shown, like on a gazillion other websites?

thx for your time,

good night

(Y)

I'm using the newest firefox

little demo

before clicking on the image:

before1.jpg

after:

after.jpg

why can't it just oben in a new tab when i click on it, whats the advantage of this splash-feature? or at least, as seen on tartybikes, when i click it with the mouse wheel it should open in a new tab. It's not usual that there is only one picture per "Bike Pictures"-Thread. Which means you have to click/open all pics seperately to get a fullsize view and then scroll to the close/X and close it to be able to open the next one. normally you can go click, click, click with your mouse wheel on one pic after another and it opens each in a new tab (which, again, can be closed by clicking on them with the mouse wheel).

wow... this getting way too internet-trolly :lol:

been waiting for my rear mono trial for over 2months now, i just want to ride again, i dont usually care about that stuff, but the less you ride, the more time you spend admiring everybodies bikes and everybody riding :

• 2 weeks later...