Site News: Trials-Forum Upgrade

wohoo! thats good enough for me :)

currently looking into vimeo levels of video quality.

hannah, long term plan would be to implement something like the for sale section on pinkbike. Adding a new section for swaps then introduces the problem of people happy to either sell or swap..

Why the new server? I thought you moved it only a few months ago? :)

I think we probably moved around 6 months ago, but since then one of the hard drives got corrupted which screwed things over for a couple of days.

Basically the data center is upgrading their 'stock' which meant they offered us a free upgrade to get us off the old one. This one is even swankier :)

Any chance of having a quick reply setup enabled on the whole board as well as other bike chat??

AFAIK, the reason that's not on any other board is to try and stop people from spamming everywhere just because it's really easy to post.

Regarding the Status updates, I reached into the Internet itself and ripped them out by hand purely so they didn't taint TF any more. Keep that crap on Facebook...

AFAIK, the reason that's not on any other board is to try and stop people from spamming everywhere just because it's really easy to post.

Regarding the Status updates, I reached into the Internet itself and ripped them out by hand purely so they didn't taint TF any more. Keep that crap on Facebook...

Thats fair enough then

Any new updates or something install recently? Since yesterday my firefox counts trials-forum as an attack page. Anyone else has this crazy stuff?

There's a topic about it in chit-chat. :)

• 1 month later...

Can you look into this SQ server error that appears every morning for a few hours?? It's a right pain as you have to keep going backwards and forwards with pages trying to load stuff up and it's annoying when you make a post only for the error to come up and all your writing to be lost!

Can you look into this SQ server error that appears every morning for a few hours?? It's a right pain as you have to keep going backwards and forwards with pages trying to load stuff up and it's annoying when you make a post only for the error to come up and all your writing to be lost!

Pretty sure its the backup that happens. Only happens then because the least of us are online, I assume.

I think the vast majority of forum users would prefer there to be a daily backup to save from ye olde server crash of 03 being as much of a problem if it were to reoccur. Not our fault that some dodgy plastic yank wants to use it while we're asleep :P I can imagine it's annoying though.