Tyketrial - Shipley Glen

Danny

Some very good pics there.. some good ones off me ald mate andy ford on the kamel, wonder how he got on?

And DB that fox kit is horrendous come on lad its no moto x track.. :lol:

i wish it were more like motocross then i would be having lots more promotion and the Fox kit is like that for a reason to be noticed and it did just that thanks for noticing Fox are one of my biggest sponsors and I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the kit it is awesome and also maybe trials could do with moving with the times kit wise because seriously not much cool looking kit going is there and Fox are pretty gnarly ....... so come on lad ....woop :lol:

Oh i hear you mate trials needs to move on in the style stakes but your contradicting yourself there by having tights on underneath ;)

Also fox do loadsss of diff styles as you will know it just so happens that the one you have got on doesnt look good but each to their own as they say.

Infact just looking at the pics again the style of it isn't bad, i think its just the under tights that make it look bad.

Edited by Jake-Ansell

some good pics and looked like a spledid day, however i feel that alot of them photos where a bit pointless. could have maybe merged them in to one or just have one pic rather than every milisecond of the bit you took a photo of, other then that very good.

jace

Oh i hear you mate trials needs to move on in the style stakes but your contradicting yourself there by having tights on underneath ;)

Also fox do loadsss of diff styles as you will know it just so happens that the one you have got on doesnt look good but each to their own as they say.

Infact just looking at the pics again the style of it isn't bad, i think its just the under tights that make it look bad.

I really hear you about the tights but it was in the rules today to have legs covered and a compression suit is the best wayand helps the body also decent in competition and styles are not a thing i worry to much about the FOX style is the best one lol

some good pics and looked like a spledid day, however i feel that alot of them photos where a bit pointless. could have maybe merged them in to one or just have one pic rather than every milisecond of the bit you took a photo of, other then that very good.

jace

Yea they could have been but i didnt have time to do any post-processing on them.

Does anyone fancy helping me put names to faces?

I really hear you about the tights but it was in the rules today to have legs covered and a compression suit is the best wayand helps the body also decent in competition and styles are not a thing i worry to much about the FOX style is the best one lol

Really how come a few people in the pics are just wearing shorts, including phatmike? Didnt realise that was a rule to have legs covered up and if true shows how stupid some aspects of the sport are.

dave kerr on the silver echo 26" with the purpley/blue t-shirt. underneath him is mike singleton, steve rogers with the fluro orange mod...

yea thats how you spell it? Are they're any others? I knew the guy took a hell of a lot of pics!