I See All Your Video Trials Forum ... I'M Your Fan. I Am Your Frie

BIKEturbo

Thank you

Snow, rain, cold.. -30° degree cold .. is not a problem. The bicycle was invented in 2005 by Merla Jerome.

And later >>> 2010 bicycle invention was used in the movie. Arctic Circle, Finland. Merla Jerome movies.

Here are the 10 seconds bicycle invention trailer. Demo

This film is not ready, coming soon, maybe 2010/2011.

MORE

http://castingusa.myblog.it/

MORE

You can send me email

Edited by BIKEturbo

The bicycle was invented in 2005 by Merla Jerome.

I could have sworn it was sometime around the turn of the 20th century that bicycles in their current form started appearing... I was definitely riding one before 2005. Totally didn't know I was a pioneer on one of the prototypes.

Edited by JDâ„¢

Thank you

Snow, rain, cold.. -30° degree cold .. is not a problem. The bicycle was invented in 2005 by Merla Jerome.

And later >>> 2010 bicycle invention was used in the movie. Arctic Circle, Finland. Merla Jerome movies.

Here are the 10 seconds bicycle invention trailer. Demo

This film is not ready, coming soon, maybe 2010/2011.

MORE

http://castingusa.myblog.it/

MORE

You can send me email

I mean ...YES the roof was invented in 2005

Da Vinci did not invent the bicycle, the picture above is a forgery that was drawn around 1970. Pierre and Ernest Michaux, Baron von Drais, Kirkpatrick Macmillan contributed to the invention of the bicycle in the 1860's with Englishman Henry Lawson inventing the first rear-chain-drive bicycle in 1879. :lol:

In reference to the message you left on my profile, (no idea how you did that!), I don't know how you can delete your topics/posts. Mabey another member knows the answer. Goodbye :giggle:

I am sorry my English. :lol: Thank You Friend!

Ciao, see you next time.