Outdoors Show, Tomorrow

JD™

Hey guys,

Just got sent a couple of tickets to the Outdoors show/ TriLive at the NEC tomorrow by a client. Obviously I only need one, so if anyone wants to have the other or accompany me then let me know.

No cost involved, just fancied being nice for once :)

Hey guys,

Just got sent a couple of tickets to the Outdoors show/ TriLive at the NEC tomorrow by a client. Obviously I only need one, so if anyone wants to have the other or accompany me then let me know.

No cost involved, just fancied being nice for once :)

if it had been today, id of been on it like vomit, but alas, tomorrow I have work, so theres no JD & cock fun, followed by a nice JD & coke friendly drink.

if it had been today, id of been on it like vomit, but alas, tomorrow I have work, so theres no JD & cock fun, followed by a nice JD & coke friendly drink.

That's a shame! Everyone loves a bit of JD & Cock fun :giggle:

Haha, new members? No thanks...

There's some guys here riding trials on a 7stanes stand. I haven't had 2 seconds to myself yet (except for now, while I'm eating) to go and say hello. Anyone know who they might be? I don't recognise any faces but there's a couple of Inspireds, an ozonys and some others there...