The Design Thread

rathergoodpie

JD we do both, its 2 seperate logos for the 2 parts of the business, if anyone wants too fiddle feel free haha.

Also i do get where you're coming from but its the computer design part thats killing my ideas, i can draw well and I'm a bit of a computer nerd but i cannot for the life of me put what i draw onto "virtual paper"

I see what you mean about the truck edges and the fonts, but the programmes i have are very limited and very limiting too me.

• 1 month later...

If you want professional looking designs, go to a professional.

For my business cards I knocked up a few different designs, which all looked pretty bad. I asked my brother to take a look (He works for a design agency in London) and he sacked the lot off and made me one from scratch.

It's worth paying a bit to get the right image.

If you want professional looking designs, go to a professional.

For my business cards I knocked up a few different designs, which all looked pretty bad. I asked my brother to take a look (He works for a design agency in London) and he sacked the lot off and made me one from scratch.

It's worth paying a bit to get the right image.

This. For sure.

You might remember the development of my logo, which is somewhere earlier in this thread. The difference between my efforts at my idea and the final product that I was lucky enough to have Matts help on are worlds apart.

JD we do both, its 2 seperate logos for the 2 parts of the business, if anyone wants too fiddle feel free haha.

Also i do get where you're coming from but its the computer design part thats killing my ideas, i can draw well and I'm a bit of a computer nerd but i cannot for the life of me put what i draw onto "virtual paper"

I see what you mean about the truck edges and the fonts, but the programmes i have are very limited and very limiting too me.

I agree with the other guys, go to a professional especially if you don't even have the right tools to do the job.