Can Anyone Identify This Kickass Helmet?

Sethgun

Hi guys,

Its the one that whackjob 100% brumotti wears thats sponsored by gaymornio armani. Im after a new lid and really want a beak to stop my face gettin smashed and sun, and still have back head protection like a pisspot. Just really really really wanna know if someone knows the make and model of it, and if itss an onld helmet? I gathered it was a limar x-gen helmet but def not. Really wanna get one or try it n see if its what im after. Nice, basic styling, removeable beak, and doesnt look like a spaceship.

Cheers

post-21172-127148429285_thumb.jpg

post-21172-127148431535_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sethgun

My guess is that it's something like a 661 pisspot with a motocross visor bolted on... Don't think you'll be bale to buy one exactly like that.

Have you considered a Giro Semi-MX or whatever they were called? Along the same lines...

869002456_0889eb79fa.jpg?v=0

Also the 661 ReCon:

48304-2.jpg

Edit: Pro-tec Ace Dig? Also similar and probably closest to Vittorio's lid

Pro+Tec+Ace+Dig.jpeg

yeh but main reason i like his is because it scoops up tight at the back of your head, u know what i mean? like it doesnt bulge out, it sorta flows right down the back of ur head with little to no gap

yeh but main reason i like his is because it scoops up tight at the back of your head, u know what i mean? like it doesnt bulge out, it sorta flows right down the back of ur head with little to no gap

it probably looks so smooth and close because he has long hair

The semi MX looks like your best bet

heres another couple of the helmet. What the fruckus is it? Ive tried alot of those mentioned helmets (even that older gyro one) but just dont like the fit. Visor looks mega wide and the whole thing just looks like its a mega narrow fit which is the main thing im after. I know helmets are all gonna b sorta bulky lookin bc of all the padding, but this just seems diff.

post-21172-1271519791_thumb.jpg

post-21172-12715198055_thumb.jpg

heres another couple of the helmet. What the fruckus is it? Ive tried alot of those mentioned helmets (even that older gyro one) but just dont like the fit. Visor looks mega wide and the whole thing just looks like its a mega narrow fit which is the main thing im after. I know helmets are all gonna b sorta bulky lookin bc of all the padding, but this just seems diff.

think the giveaway is that it says limar on the side.there fairly pricer i thing but nice though

yeh done that too but it will prob take him forever to reply, most likely sitting in a department store handing out emporio armani samples all day lol :)

Language used in email to an 100% bermtotolotiooi "HELLO, HELMET??? WHAT IS IT LIMAR WHAT??? TELL ME PLEASE I LIKE AND WANT BUY. PASTA MMM SPICY MEATABALL"

response from limar customer service:

" Hi George

Vittorio uses a Cruiser BMX model but without the… chin part and with front visor of the… Nutcase model !

An original solution as the original is... Vittorio.

Ciao

"

yeh thats what im thinking, its a more form fitting like a full face helmet (ie doesnt look like a mushroom on ur head) and the whole chin is removeable and lid can be replaced. Pretty niceley priced too! Think im gonna have to sort one......