Mystery Parcel

Revolver

I'm only really doing it for more rep points, but it's not worked :(

:P

On topic, I'm going to post the parcel to peggysue, gonna take it down to the post office tomorrow.

MOAR!

Not many of the young'uns on here would've bothered, FREE BARS!! and all.

Free bars, yeah, but the way I figured, sooner or later Nickkkkk would've realised his mistake, which would put me in the shit, meanwhile, peggysue is going out of his mind with frustration.

Much easier.

Besides, I've got this stem already, and I'm happy with my bars :P

• Like 17

Posted, see?

You've obviously done an awesome thing here... but do you think you might be milking it just a little bit now? Almost like a 'BUMP - EVERYONE COME SEE HOW UNSELFISH AND AWESOME I AM?!?!?!' post every few hours. Trying to make this as un-mean as possible because you clearly do deserve the praise, it's just a little... I dunno... too much.

Edited by JD™

Spose, but with regard to that last post, that's just the way I handle posting stuff.

If I've got that reciept, and the recipient knows it, it's absolute proof that I'm not ripping anyone off.

Now I've posted it, I'm out of the equation, on the slim chance it doesn't show up now, it's Royal Mail's fault and not mine (Y)

So yeah, that's me done with this topic now.

• Like 2

That image also has the dudes address on, which he may not want splattered over trials-froum?

The address at the top is the address of the post office.

His address consists of a number and a post code, but it's out of focus.

I'll edit it out anyway.

• Like 2

Spose, but with regard to that last post, that's just the way I handle posting stuff.

If I've got that reciept, and the recipient knows it, it's absolute proof that I'm not ripping anyone off.

Now I've posted it, I'm out of the equation, on the slim chance it doesn't show up now, it's Royal Mail's fault and not mine (Y)

So yeah, that's me done with this topic now.

Fair one yea. I would say PM it to them, but it makes sense to put it here too. Maybe I'm just bitter that I didn't receive them by mistake!

Fair one yea. I would say PM it to them, but it makes sense to put it here too. Maybe I'm just bitter that I didn't receive them by mistake!

I guess I just want to give en example of how to deal with posting stuff.

Nothing I've done so far has been a particular drain on my time, money or effort.

It just goes to increase the confidence in the recipient in recieving their stuff.

Edit: I've been informed the parcel's arrived now. All done!

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 2