Well Ive Made It....

forteh

KEEP IT UP!

Thats what she said!!! :blink::lol:

Its getting harder, was off the bike oct - march through a silly injury to my shoulder and now I have to wait 3 days after a few hours riding to recover from the aches and pains :D

I'm dreading the day when I'm going to look like an old fart riding a bike with no seat haha.

Happy Birthday.

Well if I shave my beard off I get ID'd all the time, even with the beard people think Im younger than I am :)

@leistonbmx: pfft :P

Edited by forteh

Get some creatine down you, i used to struggle with recovery when trying to get full riding fitness back after injury but creatine's amazing,

it's like being 18 again-you can just ride every day. (get it at holland and barret (Y) on at half price at the mo).

Get some creatine down you, i used to struggle with recovery when trying to get full riding fitness back after injury but creatine's amazing,

it's like being 18 again-you can just ride every day. (get it at holland and barret (Y) on at half price at the mo).

Interesting, did you use it specifically as a recovery aid or just to build muscle with the added side affect of being able to ride for longer? Unfortunately because I dont get time to go out and ride most nights a week (like I did 4-5 years ago) I dont really do any regular exercise, Im trying to rectify that but as I said Im needing a 3day recovery at the moment to get rid of all the aches and pains - I know they will dissapear soon enough. Presuming that you took the creatine with food before riding/training?

I normally ride about 3 weekdays after work for a couple of hours and then all day on sat, i take it after riding before i have some diner. Not all that interested in bulking up to be honest but the improvement in recovery is very noticeable. Just seems like a good way of making the most of the exercise you get whilst out on the bike. Drink lots of water though, otherwise you do feel really dehydrated the next day.

Well done my man! I was getting a bit worried about looking like a nob getting back on the bike at almost 25 but hey, at the end of the day it's what we all love doing right!? We should organise a trials veterans (pensioners) day!

Never stop!