Bristol Ride

bella

Temples Meads car park if on a weekend, pretty cheap for all day parking.

but not free... plenty of free parking up near the uni or in kingsdown (which is where I live) that rolls you into the centre pretty darn quick.

but not free... plenty of free parking up near the uni or in kingsdown (which is where I live) that rolls you into the centre pretty darn quick.

Exactly and if you're parking at temple meads then about 100 meters further out of town there's the road which follows the river which has a shed load of parking.

Bristol ride 23rd of July last year Bristol was sick loads of riders going everyone get down there you know it's worth it we are doing the weekend Friday till Sunday.

Not gonna lie I might have to blag a day off and trek down for this. Coming from Reading so i'm going on about 3-4 hours away. I'll let you know closer to the day for def. Got a name of a road I can park. Free and safe please!

Cheers

Dan

Not gonna lie I might have to blag a day off and trek down for this. Coming from Reading so i'm going on about 3-4 hours away. I'll let you know closer to the day for def. Got a name of a road I can park. Free and safe please!

Cheers

Dan

I usually park on clarence road or york road... both are around the corner from the train station & free (or at least some of the road is free - check all signs!). Not sure about safe but have parked plenty of times before and have been ok.

Are you coming Mannings? And Rowan - hear your off the bike for a while, sucks dude but will you be about?

Ian

Edited by yain

I usually park on clarence road or york road... both are around the corner from the train station & free (or at least some of the road is free - check all signs!). Not sure about safe but have parked plenty of times before and have been ok.

Are you coming Mannings? And Rowan - hear your off the bike for a while, sucks dude but will you be about?

Ian

Cheers mate. Just realised that I claimed 3-4 hours away. That would prop be more correct if I was riding there lol. Hour and a half away. What time are people planning on meeting and where (name of road please).

I may pop up actually, need to test my new 7D and GoPro HD out, wont be riding Trials, my Ashton needs new brakes etc lol

I'll be parking at yours IF there is space.

I may pop up actually, need to test my new 7D and GoPro HD out, wont be riding Trials, my Ashton needs new brakes etc lol

I'll be parking at yours IF there is space.

ooh - 2 fine choices

what lenses are you rocking ?

Change of plan for me, my 7D isn't insured yet and frankly I don't fancy having anything happen to it this early on. My Ashton also isn't really in a fit state to ride on anything, so I'm taking the decision to miss this one lads, apologies. Sign of the times, FML (N)