• 8-9kg
    • 9-10kg
    • 10-11kg
    • 11-12kg
    • +12kg
    • Don't own one

Just... No.

It is not a valid answer.

A valid answer would have been "x(.y)kg".

Sure I'm pedantic, (especially with semantics - isn't one of the humanistic traits our communicative skills? Let's try to prevent regression shall we...) but still, the question was "how heavy".

Okay, someone asks you in real life, in a real conversation and you reply with "i have no idea". That's valid, not useful, but valid. According to your logic you'd either have to tell them a weight or remain ignorantly quiet without answering at all. Are you saying you've never answered a question with "i don't know", "i'm not sure" etc?

I have no idea how heavy so that is my answer, then i moved onto my question. It's a forum, not tax return, i didn't vote so there's no problem except the one you're making.

where's the 7 - 8kg category :shifty:

In the bin, snapped probably

Okay, someone asks you in real life, in a real conversation and you reply with "i have no idea". That's valid, not useful, but valid. According to your logic you'd either have to tell them a weight or remain ignorantly quiet without answering at all. Are you saying you've never answered a question with "i don't know", "i'm not sure" etc?

I have no idea how heavy so that is my answer, then i moved onto my question. It's a forum, not tax return, i didn't vote so there's no problem except the one you're making.

:lol::lol::lol:

The kgf unit was made up by Americans who didn't understand that the units in the SI unit system defined mass and force as separate entities right from day one. The pound was originally a measure of force before it was understood that a mass in gravity exerted a force which could be measured and mass was invariant with gravity. I'd avoid using the kgf unit at all costs - Newtons are the correct units of force.

Just... No.

It is not a valid answer.

A valid answer would have been "x(.y)kg".

Sure I'm pedantic, (especially with semantics - isn't one of the humanistic traits our communicative skills? Let's try to prevent regression shall we...) but still, the question was "how heavy".

I'm sorry to say it but you come across as a fool and should probably spend less time on here causing hassle.