Balnain Bike Park

Gaz96

I heard theyre was a trials section at 'balnain bike park' atlest i think thats what its called. Wandering if anyone has been and would recommend goin. I beleive its in the north of scotland

Its near inverness and is run by forestry commision

well just back from having a look around, and the trials area seams to be gone there are a few rocks which have wildly overgrown grass all round them, the skinnies are about a foot and a half wide, so I dont think i will be taking the trials bike down after all.

Ahh, thats a shame :( It seemed pretty good aswell, are you sure you just didnt find the right spot?

well just back from having a look around, and the trials area seams to be gone there are a few rocks which have wildly overgrown grass all round them, the skinnies are about a foot and a half wide, so I dont think i will be taking the trials bike down after all.

That website bigs it up to be something awesome! I wish there was like a "trials park' somewere! It would be awesome to be inside somewhere so an all weather place! I best play the euro millions this Friday!haha

Do you stay local cause its a long way to just nip 'down' to take some pics.

They must have taken it down due to I was up there last summer and there was some good trials stuff up there thats a bit hidden away from the fun box and the stuff around it. I managed to strip my crank arm the day before we found it but will hopefuly be going back to that area next year so will have to check it out again then.

By one of the little graffiti huts there is a large selection of rocks but they are badly overgrown and would probably only have about an hours worth of riding in them before it got boreing, down below the fun box there is a large area of so called skinnies but they are around a foot and a half wide, so not really all that skinny.

Maybe i was just being completely blind and couldn't see the actual trials park, if anyone could give me a specific location of it in relation to where the gap jump and fun box where that would be great.