James Harris - Video 1

J Harris

first video ive tried putting together, finally got round to getting some editing software so decided i would give it a go,

got a few clips of paul seddon, pauly c and some guy riding a ZOO! (i forget his name!) to basically fill in the gaps, should be getting some proper footage over the next few months but i wanted to make sure everything would upload ok etc, youtube has butchered the quality...anyone know how to upload HD videos onto youtube and keep the hd quality?

hope people enjoy

first video ive tried putting together, finally got round to getting some editing software so decided i would give it a go,

got a few clips of paul seddon, pauly c and some guy riding a ZOO! (i forget his name!) to basically fill in the gaps, should be getting some proper footage over the next few months but i wanted to make sure everything would upload ok etc, youtube has butchered the quality...anyone know how to upload HD videos onto youtube and keep the hd quality?

hope people enjoy

Great video dude :) And it is HD now ;)

cheers for the comments people, much appreciated!

When that guy does the gap to front over the two benches, it looks like it flicks to a different clip when he wheel swaps!

yea it does, thats just some poor editing on my behalf! i can assure you its one clip! there are alot of other little things im not happy about but at least i know for next time

Edited by trials whore

yea it does, thats just some poor editing on my behalf! i can assure you its one clip! there are alot of other little things im not happy about but at least i know for next time

Thats alright then.

What were you trying to do in your edit btw?

Really enjoyed that :)

Let us know next time you come to brum, will get all the locals out (Y)

will do mate, next time we are out ill post it in rides and locations

Thats alright then.

What were you trying to do in your edit btw?

i split the clip to slow down the section whilst gapping between benches, and didnt join it properly as it goes back to normal rate, newb mistake!

hope people enjoy

Nice, i liked it alot.

Could you give me a quick explination on how to do that nose manual backwards thing? I really want to learn it !

Cheers

Kieran.

Nice, i liked it alot.

Could you give me a quick explination on how to do that nose manual backwards thing? I really want to learn it !

Cheers

Kieran.

practice, practice, practice!, its just something you need to keep trying all the time and you will start getting the balance centrered

is that pauly c on that white thing?

dude video was aceeeeeeeee

nice video

cheers dude, yeah pauly c's back on it!

• 4 weeks later...