Joe Maher - Michael Simpson - Southend

Joe Papasnap Maher

Sorry, did mean to say..all clips of me were filmed by simps...he aint no fecking speilberg!!

All his clips are good :( mine are pooo.. Thanks simpss!!

Die.... all my clips got cut short :P hahaha and my filming skills are better than speilbergs because hes a director not a mere camera man :P

Chill vid man, was a good day, shame my frame was in 2 or I could have pushed a bit more :(

Die.... all my clips got cut short :P hahaha and my filming skills are better than speilbergs because hes a director not a mere camera man :P

Chill vid man, was a good day, shame my frame was in 2 or I could have pushed a bit more :(

Cut short?? No i just cut out you hopping like a clown for hours lol.

• 2 weeks later...

That was mint. Not sure who it was but the line where you up to rear on the rail. Then continue across the other bike stand rails onto the last raised rail and then sidehop to the wall. Fkin quality. And cheeky lil 360 endo off was nice. Whole video was really good. One thing I noticed was even though the riding was big. Wasn't like stressed. Like you were actually having fun. Not a common site nowadays. Wicked vid guys.

I hope this doesn't sound like a back-handed compliment but you surprised me how good you were at Tarty Days*, and you've just surprised me again! That was a quality video, some great riding :)

*I was the guy giving out free sausages…