Dannykearns-Winter2008

Otacon

Howdy, found a folder of footage on my computer from a ice day in winter 2008, so whacked it together.

Have a look like, see what you think.

(It says winter 2009 in the video cause i thought it was 2009, but just checked and it would of been winter 2008, so its 2008)

DK.

Edited by Otacon

I kinda liked it, it was trickier to be accurate on rocks with than my Kot, but so much more stable on the rear and I could preload so much better.

Light bikes are gay, truefact. :P

Just sold my second Zona, loved it but just couldn't get into trials again, time to try something new.

well if im right, you sold it to adam fisher. And he couldnt be bothered to do anything with it, and sold it to me. And the brake mount it sorted and its riding strong :)

Ahhh really ! wow, that was in a real mess ! Good to hear :)

In the least insulting way possible, the best thing about that video was the music behind it.

It really was quite wonderful, and I'm sure I've heard it before. What is it?

N.B. That was meant as a compliment to the music, not an insult to the riding. That was pretty decent too, but there's an awfull lot of repeated clips in there.

In the least insulting way possible, the best thing about that video was the music behind it.

It really was quite wonderful, and I'm sure I've heard it before. What is it?

N.B. That was meant as a compliment to the music, not an insult to the riding. That was pretty decent too, but there's an awfull lot of repeated clips in there.

Song is Brian Eno - An Ending. You seen 28 days later ? Its off there.

There was ONE repeated clip lol, and thats the drop gap, or if you mean from other videos, ive never used any of that in another vids.

Thanks for the comment anyways :D